Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Parental and Police Warnings: The Name Blame Game

Today's Fish of the Day is Red Herring:

Laurie's family and members of the PSPD need to understand that we have a name game going on again.  Just because a person says he's "John Smith" doesn't mean that he is THE "John Smith"...so I just want you all to be aware that just because "Lisa" is her name, doesn't mean that she works somewhere that another "Lisa" works, instead of terrorizing me all night...the Laurie that I hear, is planning to take over someone else's identity again to try to fool you...don't be, she's been on the microphone all night long.

There is only one Laurie that follows me to Sedona, Arizona...