To the victims of electronic harassment in Palm Springs, California and their parents: Before you pass judgment on Aaron Alexis, you need to click on the Washington Times article above and read about this crime.
Click on the picture above for the full article.
What the article above speculates about, we know IS TRUE. I know for a fact that Palm Springs, California is under seige by a brother and sister team that is using microwave weaponry from a private residence to aim victims of this crime directly at the Palm Springs Police Department and each other.
One thing that "Lisa" ALWAYS does is tell the victims of this crime that she works FOR the Palm Springs Police Department as a "Special Forces Unit" and that she has certain cops that "work for her" at that department. When you have been falsely arrested as many times as my friends and I have, there is no doubt that this is true. There is no doubt that the booking process people knew this was happening too. You can see it on their faces and watch it in their affects. They stall when they are talking to you...and some of the cops have the nerve to repeat what Lisa tells us then them to say...it is a joke in the gay community.
This article spends a lot of time speculating on what we all know to be the truth and before one of the victims of this crime hits the airport tarmac again and the police have another shoot out, I am begging all of you to stop Laurie and Brian LaTweek. Send a message to the world that microwave weaponry, nearly 50 years old, will NOT BE TOLERATED in the public domain.
Read this article, know that at one point I was also asked to participate in its inception, and that I have a measure of respect in the community of people fighting this crime. This is the place for you, the parents, to get involved. Mrs. Alexis deserves to know that when given the chance, good parents of these victims get involved.
The article does what so many do to us...they point to Aaron's drinking and disdain for the government...that's what Lisa does to us too. I am not blaming the U.S. Government on this blog...I am blaming the criminals and private citizens as well as the gestapo police for helping a domestic terrorist further her anti-gay agenda.
Here is another article that I want to thank Jeff Murray for sending to me...thanks Jeff. This shows you that electronic harassment has its' roots in psychological operations developed by the military...I don't like to blame the military or government:
http://www.markdice.com/documents/MindWar_co_authored_by_Michael%20Aquino.pdf


No comments:
Post a Comment
Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.