...and what a bitter little apple she's turned out to be!!!
How many times a day have I heard Laurie LaTweek tell me how, "no matter what my mom and dad say, I WON'T STOP DOING THIS TO KEVIN". She is also a huge fan of the metaphor, "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree" when she offensively is telling me that my family is something horrible...I saw this picture tonight and immediately thought of Ms. Thang.
Those whom have informed me have told me about Laurie's "family" problems...I don't know if that is true because I don't really know them. If what Jonathan Mendenhall told me is true, this picture is a perfect depiction of what she is like. The apple fell from the tree, but didn't get what she expected from her family so she's planning to cut the whole damn tree down!!!
I think that is a shame. I am certain beyond words that her family is not to blame for her erratic behavior and psychopathic ways. I just have that kind of feeling. What Brian and Laurie have become is a product of years of drug abuse and sexual deviancy earned by the eavesdropping and stalking of gay men. I don't, for a second, believe that these two apples are indicative of the family tree. Let's face it, some apples are bitter and full of worms while the rest of the bunch are just fine.
All day long today I've heard Laurie trying to bait me into saying something criminal or devisive about her family. I think that is deplorable. I have already told all of you that I don't know them and have nothing bad to say, but she insists on blaming her family. Somehow, I can imagine that they know this to be her kind of behavior throughout her life. These kind of women are like this.
If Laurie and Brian want to blame someone they need only look in the mirror and blame themselves for following me back to a community where I am known, loved and understood. This isn't Palm Springs, this is MY hometown and there is nobody here that is going to believe, for a second, that I am a violent, drug addicted loser like she spread amongst the police in Palm Springs. She simply had a long head start before I got back there after my shooting in San Diego.
Any and everyone that knows me would never believe anything about me is violent or hurtful. I am trying to save lives here people. It isn't the easies job, but it is what God asked of Christopher and myself.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.