Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Just For the Record...Another Ambush From The Restraining Order

One of the things that I have only barely mentioned before is the time that petitioner for the City of La Quinta enlisted the help of my best friend to accost me while I was working at the public library on this case.

I came inside the building and set up after seeing his wife at the post office.  She left long before I did.  Then my plan, in my head, was to go to the library to work on this case.  I couldn't have been there 5 minutes and my best friend walked in and started in on me about Laurie being a lesbian and talking about Junior and Christian.

I, of course, knew one thing.  I had been followed and set up by the woman known as Laurie.  He wanted proof of lesbianism and told me, as if Laurie had INSISTED, that Laurie was not a lesbian and that she knew nobody named Christian or Junior....I didn't tell him that I was a police informant or that Jonathan Mendenhall had identified this woman...so he insisted and persisted.  Later he would sign an affidavit on behalf of the City of La Quinta along with the petitioner's sister.

Bloggers have recently contacted me saying that the petitioner often tells people that she is married, divorced and has several children...something that is bolstered by the text message that I have from a cop saying that Laurie is "married" to Sgt. Bryan Anderson.

What I want to know is what she told my best friend? Where did she work, what did she say and did she call him and tell him that I was at the library...because if she did, it enforces her stalking of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.