Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Why I Haven't Seen My Own Dick In Three Years! True Story Paris!


So most of you know, if you follow this blog, that I am very honest about what this is like.  So here I go again.

The crime of electronic harassment, as far as I can tell, is one of two things.  It is used for identity theft and it is overtly sexual in nature.  Either the operators of this system want to steal from you or they want to watch you having sex.  For this reason, I haven't looked at my own dick in over three years.  That's the truth.  I, no more want to let Laurie and her brother Brian, see my junk than I want to show it to a nun or a lesbian.   So I purposefully don't look at it.

Brian and Laurie have this fantasy that when or if I masturbate that, if they talk to me, while it is happening, they are some how, invovled in the act.  Like I am thinking about either one of them while I am fantasizing.  It's like a game for the both of them.  Both trying to say or do something that would cause me erectile difficulty or sexual frustration.  Masturbation then becomes something of a challenge or will power...it isn't for sexual satisfaction.   If you feel like you want to spend some time alone then Laurie does everything she can to try to get you to stop...she wants to frustrate you or make you mad.

She and Brian constantly talk about themselves during the act so that they can pretend to themselves that you were actually thinking about them while it was happening.  To me that's sort of like thinking of a steaming pile of horse manure while you are trying to get off. 

I don't have any problems doing what I do, but remember, I have to give my team permission to watch and listen to everything that they say to me...so it's kind of like masturbating to an audience.  I can blank it out in my mind, but the truth is, there is nothing very sexy about pleasuring yourself while straight guys are gagging and lesbians are listening...what a total turn off...for both of us.  It's my life though, so I live it on my terms.

Then, you have the cops that are implanted; do they really think that Laurie is the kind of professional woman that would have the kind of character not to watch what they do at home?  Laurie thinks of police officers as people that put her enemies in jail...so they are exhaulted. They appear, to her, as powerful...so their sex lives are even more scrutenized.  The first thing that she shows a cop when they "hook them up" into the system is a pair of big beautiful tits.  This is likely to evoke a "sex response" EEG that Laurie and Brian use as an "alert" for everytime that they are at home with their spouses.

The cops don't even realize that the picture they are first shown is likely from a crime scene; the woman's tits in the picture are probably from a rape...they certainly aren't from Playboy.  Laurie isn't pretty enough to have taken pictures of any woman that would let her photograph them...so they are actually looking at crime scene photos.  This is just another way of Laurie snubbing her nose at police and making fun of them; sort of like having Rae Fernandez ask me about Steven Frey in the library parking lot while I was Sgt. Anderson's informant.

What you don't realize about this girl and her brother is their need to make others look foolish.  Especially people in authority; why else would a drug dealer use electronic harassment to talk to the police...it's not like any other drug dealer that I've ever seen.  Drug dealers love anonymity with the police.  They don't crave the limelight; they don't want to have any contact with cops...the less the police know about them the better.  Not Laurie, she wants to rub the police officers' noses in it...and have something to hold over their heads.

I have no interest in doing that, my interest comes from a need for justice and a desire to be free from my thirty year obsessed fan...before she or her brother or the police kill me.  Is that hard to understand?