Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Who Wants To Get Laurie Fired For Christmas???

Anyone that knows my story knows that one of Laurie's favorite things was when she kept me from getting paid at my construction job right before Christmas and sent Sgt. Anderson into my home to have me arrested.

So I was thinking.  Since it's pretty obvious that Laurie is Mrs. Hello at Odyssey Magazine and is pretending to be Anthony Dabiere, why don't we tell the newspaper that she is not Anthony and get her fired for Christmas!!!  She has to be receiving a paycheck with his name on it or hers and either way it isn't Anthony...so, after having Anthony, Christopher, Mark and myself fired from jobs, why not return the favor???

Who wants to give a call tomorrow to Odyssey and turn her sorry ass in???

Ho ho hoe, Laurie; no gay man wants Ass-trological advice from a Whore-ascope, like yours!!!!