Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Surgery Coming Up...Don't Fret

Bloggers keep asking so I am telling all of you that I am scheduled for my penis reduction surgery on the 13th of January, 2014.  It's bad enough that I have carry the weight of the world on my shoulders, dragging it around in my pants is just too much....LOLOMGMKOMGPH!!!!

No seriously, I am scheduled for surgery on that day for an undisclosed reason; I'll expect that Laurie will fill all of you in on the details...let's just say, I wish I could wake up and see Christopher after the operation.  Wouldn't that be like a Paris Hilton princess dream???

Christmas without Christopher sucks as it is, but this looming over my head is kinda making this year suck...but there are babies in my family coming so that makes me smile.

Why can't Christmas just be perfect, for just one year???