Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

So You Wanna Be On Television??? Here's How...Be Sure To Include Sgt. Anderson or Rae Fernandez In Your Story


Okay so now people are taking me seriously huh?  Good!  Now it's your turn to talk to the people in the places that can make your story come true.  Rachel Macy, Casting Director for Firecracker films is looking for your story of electronic harassment and I want you to have your opportunity.

I know I am going to contact them...with all the rape, threatening flyers, picture postcards and arrests without convictions, oh yeah the millions in mortgage fraud too...that the police won't consider.

It's time to fight back...Jonathan are you interested???

Don't pay attention to the December 1st deadline as Rachel Macy didn't send this to me until 12/5/13 looking for my support.

If anyone is upset with me putting Rae Fernandez' name on the post title...remember this.  She certainly didn't have a single problem putting electronic harassment victims front and center on "COPS" to make herself look good and us look like assholes, so now it's her turn.