Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Monday, December 16, 2013

She's Crazy Again!!!

Look people, if you want to believe that Jonathan Mendenhall is dead then that's fine.  If you want to believe that Anthony Dabiere hates me, that's fine too.  If you want to believe that little green men abducted Laurie and took her into outer space for a brain transplant, that's fine too.

I really don't care about all of this crap.  Jonathan's mother knows whether her son is dead or not...to continue this mystery is a crime.

It is not my responsibility to continue to try to show you the truth where Jonathan and Anthony are concerned.  I do not believe that these hateful emails are from him...I know that they are from Laurie and they show exactly where she has problems with her story.

BOTH Anthony and Jonathan had problems with the law long before I started reporting it and when I said they had warrants for their arrest that was for their parents to understand.  If Laurie wants to characterize that as some kind of threat, then she should look at what led to their arrests in the first place.  I didn't know Anthony at the time he was arrested and Jonathan told me that Laurie had him arrested....

If you believe the email below then I met Jonathan when he was about 12 years old...I know he wasn't.  If you want to look at the obituary for Jonathan you should notice that the most disrespectful thing about it is the glaring omission of the death of his real boyfriend Jared...they were together for a very long time and he is completely forgotten

Fight for yourselves Anthony and Jonathan.