Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Saturday, December 14, 2013

She'll Tell You She, "Isn't Doing Anything" But This Week Alone:

She's contacted the Producer, Rachel Macy, from Firecracker productions.

She's been in contact with Derrick Robinson from Freedom From Covert Harassment and Surveillance.

She's threatened me and my family all week long.

She still has J. Jason Dollar's phone number forwarded from his phone.

and she's been plotting to talk to my extended family all week long too...husbands and boyfriends of my nieces.

She's talked about Bryan Anderson's conversation with my mom....


So if anyone thinks that her obsession with me has changed, it hasn't, Laurie is a crazy woman that has to involve herself in every single aspect of my life.  I can only imagine what she's been telling Christopher, Anthony, Jonathan and other friends about me this week.

She's a lunatic.