Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Thursday, December 19, 2013

I'm Still Crying My Eyes Out!!! Will Someone PLEASE Wrap Christopher Up In Bubble Wrap and Lock Him Inside Before Laurie Gets To Him???


I don't know if any of you have had the chance to see this...it makes me so sad and it makes me miss Christopher so much more than ever before.  I knew it would.  It's in Redbox and it is a documentary, it tore my heart into pieces...and it's making me worry about Christopher's safety.

This is the story of LOVE.  You can see it in all the pictures.  You can hear it in all of their voices.  A tragedy that makes me wonder why God can take away the one person that makes us greater than we ever were alone.

This is Shane Bitney Crone...the survivor of the most heart rendering gay documentary I've seen.  I want to be his friend.  If anyone knows how to get in touch with him please let my team know.  I want to reach out, hug him, help him heal and tell him how sorry I am that the world and families can be so cruel.

I almost lost Christopher because of Laurie and Brian LaTweek's hatred...I am so scared that I will live a life without the resolution it deserves like Shane.  Nobody deserves to be happy more than Shane.

Here is what true happiness looks like.  This blog is my "Bridegroom" to Christopher and my friends that are still victimized by Laurie the Horrible.



This is Tom Bridegroom for whom the movie is named.  Bridegroom is such a metaphor for what the movie is symbolizing...the world will miss a guy with such character, moral value and love for his boyfriend.  See everyone, I'm not the "nicest boyfriend in the world", I'm just one of many that believes in the value of love for another man.  Family.  Home.  And a life of togetherness.

I'm proud of you Shane...my God keep your place next to Tom forever in his heart!!!

The last thing I want to say is that this documentary reminds me of Jared and Jonathan and what Laurie and Brian did to keep them apart.  It also reminds me of Kurt Power's boyfriend falling from his balcony because of Laurie and what could have happened there too.

God bless our life loves that have passed before us.