Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Wow! Wow! Wow, Fellas (Golden State Warriors), Look At The Old Girl Now, Fellas (Bette Midler): A Few Of My Inspirational Friends Win Big!!!


In case some of you out there don't know how proud I am of some of our friends right now, I just wanted to take a second to congratulate some of them.

In no particular order, there is the unstoppable Bette Midler and the World Champion Golden State Warriors!!!  Winning Tony Awards and World Championships, I've got so much to be thankful for!  You gotta know that these are the people that inspire me to greater acts of advocacy and kindness.

I've been a fan/friend of The Divine One since I became HIV positive and she's kept me positive since.  Her love and compassion for our community is unmatched.  She won her Tony Award this weekend and gave you all the best reason to appreciate her talent, joking and lovingly thanking all of the great people that helped her put on the greatest show on Broadway.  What a champion of the people and artists everywhere!  Love you so much Bette!

Then there are my true friends and the best team I've ever seen.  The Golden State Warriors who gave 100% of themselves to reclaim the NBA Championship last night defeating more than their opponents, they defeated their critics too.  I couldn't be happier for Klay Thompson and all the guys and their beautiful families that live and play in the bay area where our community enjoys the love that they share as people.  I knew that they would solve the problems that came from last year's disappointment by finding a silver lining in defeat.  Now that silver has turned to GOLD.  We love Wanda, Hannah and all of the mademoiselles that make up the finest group of teammates the world has ever seen.  I am crying tears of joy and hope!

I love you both and we appreciate your love and strength.  Now it is our turn!!!

All of our congratulations to our friends, the winners...the good people.

Love Kevin and Christopher