Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Lisa Damiani: Now My Cell Phone Is Turned Off, He's Fucking With Me Still!!


Dear Lisa,

He's at it again! Jeffrey is still pushing me around.  He refuses to do anything that he needs to do.  My parents are in constant danger out here and now this situation has become worse; my cellphone is turned off without any money being returned to me because of Jeffrey's odd need to play Rich Man/Poor Man.  Still isn't willing to give me back the money that he stole from me and Christopher isn't talking either.

Now it has come to my attention that this whole situation was planned way back when Little Miss Big Mouth started this whole problem before I met her when she got into some childish argument with my sister when I was in the sixth grade?  She got mad because of some school girl thing about boys that were way too old for her so she had some kid that lived near her accuse my father of having sex with him.  The whole thing ended in a two and a half year court case in San Bernardino where I had to be a witness as a kid.  Many years later, I've received emails from Laurie accusing me of lying to get my father off...which is a lie.  Apparently there are witnesses and diary entires that Laurie's mother and Jonathan Mendenhall can confirm that Laurie made up the whole story to put my father in this entire situation.  Jeffrey has been aware of this the entire time...but instead of telling someone, he decided to hurt me?  Why?  Why would he do this?  Why would Christopher help him?  I have no idea why this entire situation is so important for him?  I can't believe that this boyfriend of mine is such a dick about this...I can really pick em can't I?  Whatever.

What I wanted to do was take that money and move back to San Diego and work with Laura Duffy and Bonnie Dumanis on this case, but I can't do anything now that Jeffrey won't give this money back.  Instead he's embarked on this campaign of..."let's make Kevin look like some kind of loser that needs to get his life on track" bullshit.  My life is on track but he stole this fucking money.  His wife knows this...up until he stole this money, I was ready to come and get this case going.  He's just acting like some kind of bully.  Now I want someone to get this guy out of my life.  Christopher is acting like some kind of shit head that can't think for himself.  Jeffrey is telling him not to do anything.  He can't contact me now because of the phone and Marilyn has him thinking something else too.  Whatever.  I'm about done with all this.  If he doesn't want to help, so be it.  I'm not that kind of person.

I want someone to contact my dad's attorney from that court case where I was a child witness and let him know what Jeffrey has done.  He's literally helping Laurie harass a child witness from that case.  The son of the defendant that he defended.  There has to be a law against that.  Jeffrey has no right to steal this money from an informant and a child witness.  He needs his wings clipped. 

I need your help please!!!

This is getting so dangerous...

Kev