Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, March 14, 2017

You Should Be The One Paying The Price


You and your "devil may care" attitude.  You are ruining my family.  I don't understand who you think you are in charge of, but you don't have the right to be choosing who lives and dies in this world, Mr. Katzenberg.  You think that just because you have some idea in your head that you get to tell my story the way you want to.  This isn't animation jackass, this is true crime.  You don't get to tell my mom to lie to me and tell her that some bank account that existed for 8 years didn't exist because of some plan that you dreamed up.  I am not amused by you Jeff.  I worked my ass off for the money that you are keeping from me.  That check that you have in your greasy hands is not from money that you earned.  I worked for years for that money and I want that fucking money back.

I don't give a shit about what you think is fair, it's god damn mine.

You and your holier than thou wife had better get down off of your golden pedestal and talk with my lawyer about getting this money back into my bank account and stop acting like it isn't.  If  I don't get my meds soon, I will not be letting my community be happy with the way that you played with my HIV.  This isn't a game of you choosing my sister over me Jeffrey.  I am the person that had to suffer through my fucked up Uncle's text message to me.  That's bullshit.  You act as if my sister protected me from Laurie's ATM card game, that's not funny.  This whole game of keep Kevin's money from Kevin isn't helping me when my sister is calling me a loser to my family.  That didn't have to happen.

I am not the person that didn't hand money out to whomever needed it whenever they wanted it.  I'm the guy that said yes whenever they asked.  This whole situation started when they said that there was no account and no money.  Fuck that.  I saved and saved for years living on a budget that nobody could live on.  You think that I should go hungry because you have some plan that nobody could ever understand?  That's bullshit Jeff.