Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, March 13, 2017

I Never Said That Laurie, So You Are Lying Again To My Family!!!


"Putting a bullet in my head" ?   Huh?

Laurie is sending out bullshit text messages again and trying to start some kind of fight!  It isn't true. I've never once said anything on this blog about putting a bullet in anyone's head EVER!  Laurie is such a meth addict that she literally looks at what people think and honestly believes that it is something that I've written.  Today I got a text message from my own sister saying that I would put a "bullet in her head"?  This is utter and complete bullshit.

I would never write something that stupid or violent on this or any blog and Laurie knows it!  This is the kind of thing that Laurie writes to people and sends it out on text messages trying to start some kind of fight.  She thinks that it's a way to get someone to shoot at me.  It won't work.  I would never be that kind of violent person and she knows it.  Laurie is the kind of person that writes this kind of shit.  It's just like her workplace violence restraining order where she makes shit up and then acts like it is real.

First of all people I am mad that someone has stolen money from my bank account.  I am telling you that it was done.  Whether or not my sister or someone else has something to do with it, I would never shoot someone in the head for it.  The problem with Laurie is that she thinks that violence solves everything.  I do not.  I believe that a simple check of bank records, videos and checks will result in a conviction of the criminal.  I've already called my attorney this evening and will continue to pursue this case until the money is located and will prosecute whomever is responsible.  I am a police informant and believe whole heartedly that this has to do with my work as an informant.

This is not something that needs violence as an answer.  For my sister to have even thought that I would say something like this is ludicrous.  There is something very wrong with this situation.  I will have my attorney contacting my mother about this account that "never existed" and will have the police asking her about it soon.