Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, February 11, 2017

Not Today Satan...Laurie's Trying To Stir Up The Obvious. Not Going To Involve Myself.


I'm not playing the game any more.  I've watched it develop for the last eleven days and I'm pretty sure I know how it is going.  We've seen it for months now and I know who the two or three laziest people in the universe are...they want to cause drama but they will wait until the end of the month for theirs to come.  In the meantime I have too much work to do around here.  His highness is taking the month off as usual.  His queen is still lounging around doing her usual too.

In the meantime, I'm working my ass off trying to get this home ready to sell.  I'm fairly certain that his highness is still telling my boyfriend what he can and can not do while he sits around making excuses for what he isn't doing.  The rest is all just the same.  Nobody is doing what they should be doing to stop Jeffrey and Laurie from hurting the gay community.  The plan is simple folks.  You do it without them.  You don't let either Jeff or Laurie influence your decision making.  Can I make that any clearer to you people?  You make decisions that don't get tossed by Jeffrey or his wife and you make them out of earshot of Laurie.  You make decisions that he won't like and you make decisions that put Laurie in jail.   If Jeffrey ends up there too, then so be it.  It's his attitude that will put him there along with his judgment.

I'm so tired of living with his constant passing judgment on me that I could puke.  He made money in his lifetime, not successful living by my standards...because what he did to make it, cost a whole lot of respect.  He's not someone I like to think about and he isn't a good man.  According to Laurie's most recent story, he's got money of mine that he won't give up, and wont give back and holds it like he just doesn't know what to do with it.  Like he needs it or something.  It's probably not true, but wouldn't he be a sick son of a bitch if it were?  What does this guy need with a few thousand dollars of mine?  What a dick.  Wouldn't he just be the world's biggest asshole to starve me while he watches Laurie try to kill me at the same time?

I don't have the energy to put into Laurie or Jeffrey any longer.  The pair are drama queens without any kind of production value.