Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, February 27, 2017

No Laurie, You Are Not My Sister! You Keep Thinking That You Are...Brian LaTweeker Is YOUR Brother!!!


Yes, Laurie, we all know that your brother is a "flaming homosexual", but he isn't me. I only say that because that's what Laurie has told other people everyone.  Laurie is what we like to call a "twisted sister".  She is nothing like my sister.  Her whole life, Laurie is this girl with a gay brother that thinks she's like every other girl with a gay brother.  She's not like any sister of a gay brother that I've ever seen before.  She's so involved in her brother's sex life that she literally believes that she has total control over everything she does.  My sister couldn't care less about such nonsense.  We certainly wouldn't discuss our sex lives with each other and we don't pick out dates for each other either.  That's just not something that either of us would do.  Laurie thinks that she has some kind of right to do this for EVERY sister with a gay brother and that all of those sisters will understand that.  It never works out that way.

She thinks she's Steven Frey's sister, she thinks she's Jonathan Mendenhall's sister, she thinks she's my sister and about a thousand other sisters that wouldn't find that comparison very close.  In fact, I think that all of them would be offended by that comparison.   Laurie is not my sister at all.  She has, many times, contacted these sisters and lied to them and tried to get them on her side with lies.  If they believed her then she thought that they "were her friends".  This is usually met with, "I don't know who you are, but I don't like you talking about my brother this way." It isn't nearly what Laurie makes it out to be.  

Both Brian and Laurie have been members of some kind of "drug rehab program" before trying to bilk money out of parents of the victims that they have made.  They make calls to parents and try to tell them that they will keep an eye on their kid for a certain fee.  It will keep them off drugs.  I'm wondering if the Allison brothers' parents know of anything like this program?  Sound familiar?  "If you will send us x amount of money, we will keep your kid off of drugs."  This is ridiculous.  This is one of the schemes that these two play.  It isn't funny either.  My own family had a message written down on the counter from "Edgar" living on Sagebrush in DHS that was looking to do this kind of "surveillance rehab" for me too.  I'm sure that Laurie's mentioned this to my sister too.  I know that she called the Clerk of Court when I worked for the Southern District of California in San Diego and told him that she had people watching me everywhere for him and called him after she'd drugged me and had me arrested on two bunk DUI charges.  It was a scam, I almost died the second time.  I have another close friend that this happened to as well.  That friend almost died when he fell asleep and ran into an electric pole while we were in college.

I haven't done a lot of explaining about this incident, but I will say this.  This person is a very good friend of mine.  For a long time he was under the impression that he was working for the police, under cover, but later found out that he wasn't.  It ended with him passed out and crashed into an electric pole not far from where I was passed out and in a ditch with my car in the Morongo Valley/Yucca Valley area.  You all know about these "gang stalkers" right?  How much do you want to bet that my friend was under the impression that he was "training to be a police officer" when this happened to him?  I want Bryan Anderson to look into this situation.  You are a friend of his and his sister.  You need to link up the pieces for his family as he would be an excellent witness for the prosecution, don't you think?  He is our friend and he has been put through absolute Hell.  We all love him like a brother.  He deserves his chance at complete redemption, don't you agree?  I know that he had contacts with Laurie during this period too...just look at the locations of Junior and Laurie and my brother in law's family at the time...see the connection?  All the Smith's Ranch area back in those days.

I'm not going to mention names because Laurie will go nuts, but you know how she's mentioned friends of my parents in the past, these are close friends of Bryan Anderson's too.

This is how the LaTweekers do things.  They make up stories and act like they work for the police.  They don't do that any more do they?  As their "friends" at the PSPD dwindle, Laurie and Brian are starting to look more and more suspicious.  It is not beyond my comprehension that they would "hook up" and lie to this friend of mine and tell him things that were not true.  I've been looking for one of these "gang stalkers" for their side of the story.  It is one of the more interesting aspects.

I will say this, it does show a blatant disregard for family.  Nothing, in this world, will ever excuse how little Brian and Laurie have shown that they care about the families that they have contacted over the years, but you sure wouldn't know it by the way Laurie preens about herself to them.  She feigns the victims and acts like she's so professional and such a law enforcement officer...yeah right?  These people must not have the first idea of what law enforcement is really like, because nobody meets you in a Home Depot parking lot to discuss her "secret operation".  Laurie just ambushes you wherever she knows you are going to be, then WHAM!  I am always ready for her...a can of pepper spray with my finger on the button.  If she ever pushes me from behind and tries that shit again, she can expect to be lit up.  I am a non-violent person and I don't want to be confronted.

I have been very clear with this.  My family does not want her near any of our properties. Especially the one for sale.  Do not contact the Realtor and do not try to see this property at any time.  We have the right to tell you that by law.  That means Brian too.  The constant threats that you want to come here to do damage to this property must end.  We will contact the sheriff at the first sign of any kind of damage and name you.  Just like if we had a phone call from you doing the same thing.  There are plenty of emails that will suffice.  There are pictures of you in Sedona and M. Katherine Jensen, Esq. will be contacted as a witness to your stalking of a police informant.

In summation, Laurie, you are nothing like our sisters.  You can stop talking this way any time now.  None of us feel comfortable with that comparison.  It assumes that we are also like your brother.  We are most certainly not like him.  He is his own gay man.  "Flaming" or not, as you call him, he has the right to be as homosexual, closeted or not. Effeminate or masculine, he has the right to be a gay male.  You, do not have the right to choose how he is.  You also do not have the right to run his life for him.  If you think this is how our sisters are, then think again.  You have sought to try to have our sisters act this way and when they have it is because you've lied to them.  They would no sooner act like you, if they knew the truth, than you would act like them when they do.