Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, January 28, 2017

It's Time To Give The Puss(y) The Boot, It's The Year of the Cock!!! Nine Years or Nine Lives, Missy's Taken Enough of Our Time!!! Let Her Eat Cat Food!!!


Like Badu, I'm gon tell you the truth
Show improov or get the boot...

It's the Year of the Rooster.  Like it or not, that's a MAN'S YEAR!!!  I like to think of it as "The Year of the Cock".  One thing is for sure, ain't no pussy in the Year of the Cock!!! Doesn't mean we disrespect women, it means this is the year we get to show them all what we have learned.  This is the year that the men get to show their evolution.  We get to show that nine years of oppression under the DICK tatorship of this guy up above with his feline companions, did nothing more than teach us that women of a certain caliber do nothing more than lie.  It also taught us that women of a higher caliber have more class than others and do the right things because of the right way of dealing with them.  That had nothing to do with Jeffrey, it had to do with our mothers, sisters and I'd like to think it had to do with our friends and to some extent my own experience with the women's movement.

In the Year of the Cock, I'd like to show that men have become more sensitive and more developed in their relationships with every single minority.  It almost always begins with women, but let's start it off the right way and consider "PEOPLE" FIRST!  If we can consider all people first then we don't have to start with one group, we can start with the first person we see.  Shed the whole part of this conversation that says, "anything you can do..." but realize that you are a man...and go from there.  This isn't a competition, it is a philosophy.  It is an approach to life on the terms of humanity.  

It's time to take sexist ways like Jeffrey's and think that no matter what you believe in, nobody should suffer because someone has fooled you into believing that what one person is dealing with is so much different than someone else.  I've realized Jeffrey's problems from the beginning.  I helped.  He didn't respond.  Eight and a half years of trying and nothing happened...so when I learned it was all about him not caring, then I decided nobody like me needed his help.  We need a person that cares not a person that sneers.  A joker isn't a card that gets played in a game of hearts.  He may be nice to you, but have you ever wondered why?  He may just be using you to hurt someone else.  You might want to ask.  My friends all should.  My friends should say, why would you talk to me and not Kevin, this is his thing?  His answer is usually, "So I can help him?"  Guess what folks, he hasn't.  Not one single time has Jeffrey or Marilyn, in nine years helped me with anything.  Nothing.  Never.  He just doesn't want YOU to help me.  If YOU help me, he will get in trouble.  He wants YOU to stay away from me.  That's what he requires...think about it, has he let you say anything to me about this?

No...and it is simply so he can keep hurting me and my family...isn't that kind of obvious?  It looks charitable, but it's oppressive.

End of the nine lives Jeffrey, it's the Year of the Cock....start crowing guys.