Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, October 14, 2016

My Simple Exit Strategy For MY Team: Jeffrey Free Strategy

Don't you know
Talkin' bout a revolution
Sounds like a whisper

Poor people gonna rise up
Get what's theirs
Poor people gonna rise up
Take their share

-Tracy Chapman "Talkin Bout a Revolution"

After another month of promises and lies from the Katzenberg camp of deception, I want to lay out a simple exit strategy that my team can bank on.  It is this simple.

I know a U.S. Attorney and his U.S. Federal Defender wife that we can contact and see as soon as possible.  If Mrs. Mendenhall and Jonathan want to contact me when they are ready, we can call them and have them meet us at the USAO in San Diego and have them call up U.S. Attorney, Laura Duffy and her Major Crimes head.  Mario Conte, Federal Defenders, can also be contacted and we can bring all of the team members together to show them the website and videos of what we have involving cause stalking and the case of terrorism involving the court in the Southern District of California.

If possible we should include Bryan Anderson and the two officers from the SDPD along with Bonnie Dumanis from the San Diego District Attorney's Office and the Chief of the SDPD.  

In a post script to this, since Bryan Anderson has seen fit to not talk to my family and not do what I've asked him to do for 8 years, I don't need him to be involved in this exit strategy either.  I did this as a courtesy to his department.  If he isn't involved it won't break my heart since he abandoned me out in this God forsaken town with that horrible movie producer for this long while he did nothing but help Laurie stalk my family and put all of us in danger over and over again.  Jeffrey has never intended to talk with me or my family; not even one time.  Every time he's been asked to do anything for me he's balked, but every time he's needed a legal reason not do have helped, he's used me and my informant work as a crutch.  I don't see how he can have the benefit of one without the other?  He's an asshole that uses me and my family as a target for his hatred of the gay community.

What we can easily accomplish there is either the need for a U.S. Grand Jury or indictments for the individuals that we know are involved in the organized crime of electronic harassment and in the attempted shooting of a federal officer among other things.   We have enough information to begin a formal investigation including search warrants for many of the federal investigative offices that will look for drugs, computers, phone, medical and other records that are involved in this crime and that we have found along the way.

We no longer have a need for Jeffrey Katzenberg and his long and winded attempts to force us into an impoverished situation where we are made to deal with two women that may or may not be complicit in the intentional obstruction of this investigation and the negligent homicides of several other people that could otherwise have been saved without their involvement and their "don't get involved" policy.  I am afraid that this policy is now being used to snuff out members of my own family after eight long years of obstructing members of this coalition that would otherwise have offered to inform members of my family of the truth and help for myself.  This situation has begun to get increasingly dangerous for my family and Jeffrey has become allegedly more and more unstable with his legal judgment.  This has me fearing more and more for my life and Christopher's than ever.

Do you know that I haven't had one single personal phone call in over five months from anyone outside of my own family?  I haven't had one single email in almost a year.  Jeffrey has, with Missy, single handedly cut off all of my friends from speaking to me now for almost 8 full years.  I have hundreds of friends but none of them will talk to me any longer because Jeffrey won't let anyone communicate with me.  He's got such a strangle hold on my friendships that I can't breathe any longer.  Granted, I'm not trying to contact anyone either, but he's not letting any of my local team talk to me at all.  It is forbidden by Missy and her "father figure".  Why?  The reason is simple...Laurie wouldn't like it.  Jeffrey does whatever Laurie would do to hurt me because he is a closet masochist.  He's never once considered what he's done to my life.

Simply ask Jeffrey one question.  How many of Kevin's friends are living with him these days?  Ask him.  I can't talk to ANY of them.  But he's living with them?  Does that make any sense to any of you?

To keep Jeffrey from turning Laurie in, Missy has turned Jeffrey Katzenberg into the new "Lisa".  Without the drugs, he's single handedly managed to steal away all of my friends, my boyfriend, all the evidence, quiet all of the people that would stop this crime and all of the police and protect Missy and Bessie.  At the same time he's done everything he can to put my family in tremendous danger and close proximity to Laurie at every single chance he's gotten.  He's a regular piece of shit.