Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, November 13, 2014

Wake Up Laurie's Family...She's Lying To You Again


She's making up stories about my best friend, me having a kid, being a deadbeat dad...blah, blah, blah...

Laurie's starting to lie again...not that she ever stopped.

If she tells you one of these lies, do me a huge favor....don't believe her...don't bother telling me about them and don't do whatever it is she wants you to do.  She's just manipulating you because she knows she can't manipulate me.   Just hang up the phone on her.  You'll be much better off than listening to the rabbit hole she wants you to follow her down to Fairy Make Believe Land where she is the Queen of Stupid!!!  Oh yeah, you won't want to attend the Tea Parties there will you Laurie?  Bad things happen at the Tea Parties...with photos!!!