Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, July 7, 2017

I Need To Know If This Is Real Or A Fake....So Now It's Going To Michigan FBI Office. It Should Have Been Done Years Ago!

I want people to understand something.  They ask me why I don't go to the San Diego Police or the attorney that represented me in the case vs. the San Diego District Court Clerk?  This is because of what Jeffrey has done in the meantime, hiring the police officer that found my report number and probably torpedoing the rest of the case by threatening all of the witnesses to the shooting to not come forward, why not, he's done this many times in other aspects of this case.  Can you imagine.  I call my attorney and tell her, I have information about this shooting and information about the shooter and his sister contacting the court and she says send me Jonathan.  Then she is told that he is dead and, of course he won't show.  I end up looking like an asshole and he hides like a bitch.  I'm done.  If he and his family have to be arrested to tell the truth then so be it.  This is my fucking life and if they are ALL WILLING TO LIE FOR HIM, THEN I HAVE NOTHING MORE THAT I CAN DO THAN FORCE HIM INTO THE OPEN.

I do not support playing dead with evidence of terrorism for seven years.  You either find a way to help children that are molested or you cower in fear.  Seven years is cowering.  I can't live this way so you decide for yourselves.  Some of you know if he is alive or dead so what would you do if you got this in your email one day.  It was from his father and step mom as you can see.  Some of you have even spoken to Jonathan, I've been told.  What would you do?  I can't work.  I can't breathe.  I am being stalked by the same person that wrote this and not one single Mendenhall has told me anything was different.

Read this.  Wouldn't you go to the FBI if there was a question of his real death? I am an informant after all.  Fuck you Bryan Anderson and Christopher Monti.   I deserve better than this while YOUR MOTHER AND FAMILY LIVE WITH THEM.


 
You know what I think is sickening?  All of the problems that this death notice has caused over the past seven and a half years.  All of the information that has not come forward and all of the evidence that hasn't been shared with prosecutors.  My own rape and shooting remain unsolved because some selfish Hollywood producer decided to tell everyone that he would do all this work that he never did and because Jonathan lacked the character to get the job done for the kids that were involved in whatever happened in Sedona, Arizona.  I'm sickened by all of you parents, Christopher, his family, the Mendenhalls, the Katzenbergs and everyone else that decided it was better to "play dead" than it was to tell the truth.  My life might as well be in this death notice because of it.  All of the problems it caused and not one single person stood up and said it was a fake.  Nobody.  This is a crime.

I think not saying a word supports the criminals and speaks volumes about the families that are involved in this crime.  I can tell you one thing, my family has suffered so much because of this very letter you can't imagine.  Christopher has no character at all.  If he knew that Jonathan was alive and said nothing, he is a full on dick.