Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Tonight She Threatened Christopher And Said He Was Shot and In The Hospital! That Is A Terrorist Threat. Now Let's See What Christopher Does!

 Tonight, Lori did some more of her dream induction that included Christopher Monti.

She told a story about how he was in the hospital and didn't want to see me.  He was shot, she said, and had no desire to help me!

I need your help, everyone.  I want you to see what Christopher and his family do to stop her from threatening me and terrorizing me with this kind of information.  I have so many red flags already about him and his family; I need to know what they did when I told them the truth.

If Jeffrey gets involved, let me know!!!  Keep notes.  I'm going to need all of your advice on whether you think Christopher is worthy of my love.

She also talked about Missy Erickson and herself working as informants for the CIA!  Come one people, this is a fugitive.  The CIA doesn't work with fugitives out of jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.