Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Friday, September 4, 2026

Lori Jean Marie LaFond Is Still Stealing My Phone Number At NIght...

 


You are all aware of Lori Jean Marie LaFond's stealing of phone numbers to use hotspots by now, right?  Well, she's doing it again.  I needed to send something to my phone tonight, and there was no phone number attached to my phone.  On the other hand, someone else was using my phone number and data the whole time.  I expect that LifeLock is on this for me...But I wanted to warn everyone that we can now prove that
Lori and Eugene had contact with each other in person after she was a fugitive.  Remember, she still lives in a home owned by her brother-in-law.

Seems like the family business is alive and well in Joshua Tree, California!  When one LaFond drops, there's another one to take the place of whoever coddled Lori and Brian the last time.  These two have been pampered and coddled so much by my own team that I can't even think about how mad I get at them.  I refuse to be nice to a fucking child molester and her brother!  I refuse to let someone's age or gender be an excuse for allowing a crime to be committed.  I've had enough of this bullshit from this antagonist family...it's time to go to court about their family members being assisted by their family.

The first place you look for a fugitive is at the homes of other relatives of the fugitives.  If that had been followed, there's a good chance some dead people would be alive now!

Don't keep using my phone bitch...I'll come over with the police to have you stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.