Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Sunday, September 13, 2026

Elderly Abusing My Mother and Father AGAIN!!!

 


Let me ask you all something.  

I've already told you the scheme to steal all the money that my mom and I saved for me when I moved here to protect my family.  We saved and saved.  I lived on literally $50.00/week for six years, only for Jeffrey Katzenberg to steal my mom's account for me and use my sister to do it.  He also used my mom's Alzheimer's disease as a reason to have my sister put her name on my account.  The money has been gone for over 9 years now...and Jeffrey refuses to give it back!!!

That was a classic case of elderly abuse.  No doubt about it.  It is the law, and I am prosecuting him for it.

Since my mother's passing, it has come to my attention that she had life insurance for members of my family.  Jeffrey, it seems, took it upon himself to tell my sister not to let me have it.  WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK DOES THIS CHILD MAN HAVE TO DO WITH HIS LIFE OTHER THAN TAKE MONEY FROM ME THAT'S MINE?

So my question to you is this?   Is it elder abuse not to execute the will that my mother left me money in and keep it for themselves?  Jeffrey's advice is "keep him poor and starving" because that's how you get what you want.  FUCK YOU, Marilyn and Jeffrey....you are dangerously close to a secondary elderly abuse charge because that was MY MOTHER. God damn you two!!! That money is mine!!! Fuck you both for advising my sister otherwise.  Fuck you Jeffrey!!!

Who else out there has Jeffrey stolen from?  I need to hear from you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.