![]() |
| Makeover by Melissa Erickson and Leah Fauntleroy, Lori isn't in this kind of shape!!! |
Look who is back in town again, everyone!!! Why, it's Lori Jean Marie LaFond!! Don't you all remember when she was your "high school chum" who was everything from the Homecoming Queen to the volleyball captain to the head cheerleader? Yeah, neither did I.
I can barely remember her at school except when she was having sex on the baseball field (x's 4), selling drugs with her 25-year-old brother Brian to high school students, and shooting up my best friend's home twice in three or four days.
Lori wants you to remember the top paragraph, you know, the one that is pure fantasy, instead of the second one, which is the reality.
Lori's back in town to complete what she tried to do to my father, sister, and me all those years ago. She's even back on the phone calling people at all hours of the night. She's still on drugs. She's still foul-mouthed. She still hates all things gay. She's full-blown AIDS, allegedly. Now she's back, not as the Homecoming Queen, but as the misfit juvenile delinquent we all tried to avoid so she wouldn't get us thrown in jail or killed.
I just wanted to add this picture to her fantasy so that her mother and sister could laugh at her. There is no way this loud-mouthed loser would have been a cheerleader, but she tells everyone how popular she was when she was in school. I've heard so much bullshit about her kids with Bryan Anderson or her secret romance with Marc LeDrew and all that nonsense about her not being a lesbian. Lori just turned 59 years old. I'm wondering if Marc got another call on his birthday from Lori, his secret admirer. It's not a secret.
I just wanted to warn everyone that she just threatened to kill my family members again. She does this just like she always did, under the guise of apologizing to my father for putting him in jail when I was in 6th grade. She isn't going to pay my family a social visit; you can bet that. If she shows up at my dad's home again, you can expect there to be a police car waiting for her to take her to San Bernardino Correctional Center for Women. Once and for all.
A forty-year fugitive in a 59-year-old body...Lori has a lot of crime under her belt. I wanted to warn everyone, especially her mother and sister. Lori is talking like she is going raping again soon, so lock your doors and have someone waiting for her and Brian to break in. Make sure they are ready for them around 3:30 am; Lori's rape time.
This one is for you Mrs. LaFond. A picture of the daughter you never had!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.