All posts on this blog should be considered allegations. They represent my experiences and opinions alone. The information contained is for the victims of illegal remote neural monitoring. I seek a peaceful and non-violent solution to this crime. DO NOT commit any illegal acts because of this blog. This is for public safety and for warning about the crime that the police won't. Be SAFE, Be Aware...Law&Order only
50 Years A Fugitive? Still Caught and Put Back In Prison!!! This Is Why Lori Jean LaFond Has So Many Faked IDs! Take A Look!
Lots of people ask me, "So what's the deal with all of Lori's fake IDs?" Since I've worked for the U.S. Department of Justice, I can tell you that anyone with this many falsities is committing a crime bigger than just having a fake ID. Usually, identity theft then whatever comes after that. If she were caught by the police for a crime, she would present a fake ID, then skip out on her own court case after one of her friends would post bail. Sometimes she would be released on her own recognizance. She always has a few fakes on hand just in case she needed to become someone else.
If people were buying drugs from Lori, the most popular question to ask her friends who also sell drugs with her is, "Who is she this time?" "What name is she going by now?" This is because Lori can't be Lori Jean LaFond without running into the problems of her past. I am part of her past. I know she skipped out on a sentence after pleading guilty because in the years after her sentencing, she had me followed for decades. Even my senior year of high school, when Lori should have been locked up, she was still harassing me by using her druggie friends to threaten me. She couldn't have been doing that from a prison cell. Then she followed me to college, too. Then San Diego. You see, for Lori, skipping out on that sentence, a gun-related sentence, was just a continuation of her defiance of her parents and the judge. She wanted revenge, so she stalked me, hoping to find all of the girls she shot.
The reason that Lori still acts like the child she was in high school is that, for her, she still is in high school. I wasn't involved in the crimes for which she was sentenced, and Lori was very meticulous to keep me and others from knowing. Unfortunately for Lori, my best friend, a SDPD cop, was there the night of the shooting and can shed some light on this topic. I can also tell you that Lori has since shown up to our high school reunions regularly, ready to confront whoever is there. Lori isn't even in our same class year. She is a full grade older and has no business at these functions. She is then escorted out and thrown out on her fat ass.
Unfortunately, when Lori was arrested just before she turned 18, she went on a shooting spree. One night, she stood outside a home and shot at 13 girls inside the home having a slumber party. Two days later, she went back home to complete the job while she was already on pretrial release. How do I know? The first arrest came when Lori fled the scene, only to find her at my friend's home, hiding in her bedroom. Alegedly, her sister Jackie lived next door to the home she was hiding in and couldn't get inside. Allegedly, she was charged with 13 attempted murders, then more after the second shooting, where she pushed one of her friends in front of a moving vehicle that contained Commanding General Etnyre's son and Colonel Brandon's daughter. These are the number one and three guys on the military base at the time, and Lori was out of her mind. Of course, Lori tried to blame anyone who was there, even people who weren't. I was one of those. I knew there was no party at that home, and I avoided going over.
When it came time for Lori to serve her punishment in prison, she took off. Moved to Palm Springs with her brother Brian and began stalking me again. She's never stopped. The court even ordered Lori to stay away from my family, allegedly, but that only made her mad. She loves to buck authority, and when a court ordered her to stop harassing my family, it was a challenge to her stolen mind-reading system. We aren't military, so we had no idea that this was even possible. My family was ambushed by Lori because of the military's secret. Lori had much more success with civilians because they had no idea that microchip brain interfaces existed. Remember this was 1985...computers were barely getting started and there was no internet. This was a complete ambush of innocent civilians.
It is no wonder she became the urban legend that she is. A complete sexual sadist with overlapping personality disorders and a hatred of homosexuals. Our community was the natural target for the lesbian who "isn't a lesbian". I know it sounds odd, but armed with the AIDS virus and her mind-reading technology, she could steal the lives of hundreds of gay men and blame it on a stereotype. The police apparently believed her, but the rest of us know our behavior and are outraged. Her crimes continued to grow as she built her system to include gang stalkers in the hundreds following each and every one of Lori's favorite high schoolers. By "favorite," I mean least favorite. Lori is a jealous person, and she perceives a slight from anyone who doesn't fawn all over her, like her friends do now.
My first encounters with her were nothing but Lori screaming gay epithets at me in front of as many people as she could find. She seemed more violent than just a bully. She seemed like a potential killer to me even then. When you consider that I'd never met her, I couldn't believe that a complete stranger could be so cruel and heartless. The other part was odd too. I knew she was a lesbian because of some of her problems at school with some of my female friends. She was referred to as the "Military Base Prowler" until they kicked her off base and out of military dependency. Lori just loved to look into the windows of other people's homes, even on the military base. The neighborhoods that she lived in since, all of them, have had problems with the girl whose name changed as often as she changed her panties. (If she wore any.)
Finally, everything that I was going through made sense. It will be to you, too, once we put it all together for you. I'm so shocked, and at the same time, if you know Lori LaFond for as long as I have, it is completely her kind of crime. She's completely capable of this kind of perversiveness.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.