Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Friday, October 4, 2024

Why Harris Vs. Trump Is More Important Now To Lori And Her Friends Than Ever

 


Anyone who knows me knows that there isn't a chance in Hell that I would vote for Donald Trump.  Never, in my life and studies as a history major, have I seen anyone the likes of Adolf Hitler, until now.  If elected, Mr. Trump will destroy everything I believe in that comes with government and create another society that I already live under.  A ruthless dictator who tells everyone what they are going to do; or else.  

I reside in an America governed by a merciless and uncompassionate woman named Lori LaFond, alongside her billionaire financier, Jeffrey Katzenberg, whom Lori refers to as "her father."   It's understandable. Similar to what Lori's real father did, he released her. Allowing her to integrate into society and cause turmoil among the gay men and women as well as their families. Jeffrey, just like J.D. Vance, will do anything he can to support her lies and finance her dirty deeds.  Repeating over and over the crimes that she's committed but denies publicly.  Simply put, he's hired her to kill off members of my family.  He's even contacted my sister in person.  I can't imagine the lies that he told her.   To this day, Lori continues to try to force me to ask my sister about this money, again and again.  Whatever lies they set up, she wants me to live it all over again.

I have news for Jeffrey Katzenberg and his friend Lori LaFond.  I will NEVER talk to her about it again.  I will NEVER put my sister through that again.  My sister is still worth more to me than all the money in the world.  No matter what lies Jeffrey supported in telling her, I will not ruin my relationship with my sister.  She has been put through way too much because of her so-called friend, Bessie Smith.  She is now raising two more kids because of what Missy Erickson promoted...I'll let Jeffrey tell you that one himself.  Ask him what Missy Erickson supported and helped along with drugs and lies.

So when I look at this election, I am firmly on the side of Kamala Harris for president because I've already lived through two ruthless, heartless, cruel dictators.  Trust me when I say, it can be so much worse than you know.  They don't give two fucks about you or what your life is like.  Donald Trump is Jeffrey Katzenberg trying to escape from his crimes by ruining a perfectly legitimate investigation into his actions and Lori's.  He wants to be completely absolved of working with domestic terrorists because he's rich.    There is only one choice for free people to make, but surprisingly, there is one, and ONLY ONE, upside of a Trump second term.

Donald Trump has pledged to implement the death penalty for drug traffickers, presumably referring to major dealers. However, the severity of a crime such as intentionally infecting individuals with the AIDS virus and then pursuing them until their demise could be considered even more heinous. Lori and Brian LaFond are drug dealers on this system. It is difficult to envision a punishment for this crime other than the very same one that Missy Erickson and Lori LaFond would have wanted for their victims and their families. Trump has pledged to implement the death penalty for criminals of this nature and for those involved in such activities. The federal death penalty for drug-dealing domestic terrorists is irrevocable and non-negotiable. There was a time when a peaceful, non-violent resolution to this crime seemed possible, but Jeffrey rejected the idea.

I absolutely hate the death penalty.  In the case of electronic harassment and drug dealing in Palm Springs, California, I have made my exception.  How could you want more for the criminals than they ever wanted for their victims and their families.