Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Tuesday, October 22, 2024

She's Fantasizing Again! I've Never Felt So Lucky To Be Alive In My Life!!! This Girl Is Shit Bat Crazy...Because It's Crazier To Shit A Bat!!!

 


Yes, folks, she's still crazy after all these queers!!!  What in the world happened to Lori Jean LaFond last night?  I simply set her up to see how far she would go and just like that, she was lit on fire and burned up all day.  No Lori, I'm not lighting you on fire, you are!!! There is something so oddly satisfying in knowing that Lori is just as bad as I said she was. There is no need to lie.  Why bother?  I would no sooner have talked about this monster from the past in my entire life until she decided that she was going to start killing members of my family...for attention?  Huh?  How does that make her "not crazy"?

She's embarking on another one of her classic, "I know something that nobody else knows" tours, which is bullshit.  What Lori "knows" is what she makes up in her head.  Missy Erickson and Lori LaFond sit around reading other people's text messages, hoping that she can "Donald Trump"-weave something together that resembles an "affair", "sex", "cheating", or other "sexual behavior".  Can't imagine why?  Well, I don't really have to.  After years of trying with my mom and dad, she finally had, what she calls, success by setting up my sister and brother-in-law for a murder so that she could steal insurance monies left to his wife and kids.  This had nothing to do with "affairs" it had to do with Lori selling drugs to my brother-in-law, then trying to turn him over to the police and others.  Lori has always been jealous of my brother-in-law's family...and her mother knows it.  We still have letters to my mom from Lori pretending to know that my father was "cheating on her" after she'd already accused my dad of being closeted and gay!

Lori has a real dilemma when it comes to her fantasies.  She can't decide which "works better" than others...so she has to have a death occur before she finds out.  She then tried to have me killed about a year and a half later in San Diego, CA.  You see, for Lori, if one death was good, two would be even better.  She's one sick fuck!!!

I never wanted to be stuck here in the desert with her.  That's why I wanted to hire an attorney to get this weirdo away from us.  Remember, my father's case was all based on lies that Lori LaFond made up.  Essentially, she committed a huge crime against us and should be jailed for it.  Steve Fabian was the latest version of that fantasy where Lori tried, for the first time that I am aware of, to use an underaged female.  You see, Lori's plots grow in severity but the basic crime is always the same.  Lori is attracted to a child (male or female), Lori finds an adult that knows her, in this last case, a student aide.  Then Lori meets the student, illegally and tries to take them into the false accusation.  The minor is left telling her, "NO," but with Lori's connection to Bryan Anderson... self-admitted...the police have no choice but to arrest the teacher on Lori's word only.  Lori usually manufactures some evidence to go along with it.  A greeting card or something like that...right Lori?

The teacher is then drug through the mud as Lori calls the papers or news stations to defame the teacher.  Lori did this in my interview too.  Watch the one on the front of this blog with Nathan Baca.  You've now seen my head MRIs and my "postcard"; do you really believe that the police didn't know that Lori was lying?  Come on folks, you can't fake a broken skull and female frozen blood coming out of your ass!  Once again, she likes to put Bryan Anderson on blast; just like in the Warm Sands sting operation.  ALSO a Lori LaFond shit show!!!

I know for a fact she is trying to find people in 29 Palms to cause another massive fight somewhere like she did with my brother-in-law at the local deli before she set him up to be killed by her uncle, in self-defense.  BTW, my family loves my brother-in-law and Lori's uncle.    Any attempt by Lori to paint that picture any other way is a lie!  Lori simply pitted my brother-in-law on drugs against her uncle who was only helping my sister to stay safe.  My sister knows this is true by now because Lori did it a second time to a second husband, hoping for another deadly result.  That's what the LMOPS does!  They use people like they are puppets.  It's time to cut their strings for good!!!

Lori sent my brother-in-law to the home where he was killed, knowing there was a gun, knowing he would use it if necessary, and Lori sent him anyway by providing him with the address.  It's a sad state of affairs when Lori thinks that she can create an affair out of the blue like she does with Missy Erickson.  This was a family she took a father from.  This was MY FAMILY!  A year and a half later, she tried to kill me in San Diego.  I know it is her!

I wanted billboards erected in our area that have Lori LaFond's warrant and picture on them.  Several ways could be done.  She has warrants from Arizona and California and people need to be safe from her attacks and lies.

The USMC needs to be on high alert for Lori LaFond's games and be made aware that she has used this system to kill.  They aren't going to like knowing that she sought out revenge on teachers, administration, and others that she just didn't like.  Someone has suggested that one school official's wife was poisoned...I don't know if that is true or not.  I wouldn't put it past Lori though.  Lori has a very low opinion of this person and I've heard her talk about her for years.  I have not mentioned it to this person because I didn't want to alarm her and it might not be true.  If it is true, there is going to be one very pissed-off Five Star General that should have been on this case a long time ago.  I put him on here because he too has a long history with Lori LaFond and her brother Brian.