Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Monday, October 7, 2024

Lori LaFond and Friends Have Lied Themselves Into A Corner! Now They Are Trying To Lie Their Way Out!

 


My family is one of the many that Lori LaFond chose to make up ugly lies. I have to warn families of victims and witnesses to her hate, to be ready for some of the most outrageous things that you will ever hear someone say about you.  It is most common for Lori to tell one person one thing then someone else something else.  Whatever suits her needs to keep her from being found out.  Lori loves to treat people like she owns them and her constant cell phone terrorism is the key to her "success".  Really it serves only as evidence in a criminal case against her.

When Lori filed that bogus "workplace violence restraining order" against me, claiming she worked for the City of LaQuinta, she was doing just that.  She loves to play the victim when she feels she can use it.  Don't be fooled.  I spent the first two-thirds of my life forgetting all about what she had caused in the past.  It, in fact, was Lori LaFond who sought me out to exterminate my life.  Truthfully, I don't think she ever got over lying about my father and his innocence being proven in a court of law.  She honestly believes that if she lies enough, she will get away with murder.  I honestly think she is crazy for that position.

What Lori was doing with that restraining order was nothing more than a smoke screen to get it to her "friend" at the Larson Justice Center.  Commissioner Best is that "friend".  Though he may believe that Lori is a police officer or something, the truth is that she is the criminal my team has been looking at for years.  Since I've seen her lies firsthand, I wanted to warn others that she is still on the loose and her stolen technology is still terrorizing innocent victims of this crime.  I also know others who will tell you the same things I know.  Other families that Lori lied about and put through Hell.  It is Lori's sexual allegations against honest innocent families that usually makes her squeal with excitement.

For example.  When my father was accused of sexually assaulting a student, he was also coaching with Steve Fabian.  Palm Springs residents should note that this is a highly successful and well-loved teacher/coach at Palm Springs High School.  There absolutely isn't another person that I know who is more like my father.  The two have an uncanny knack for teaching students.  They are both happily married men with families.  Lori didn't like him either.  This is why, years after falsely accusing my father, Lori tried it again.  I believe that Lori may have even tried to tell the student in the Fabian case that she'd done this before.  She neglected to tell this poor girl, her efforts didn't go unnoticed.  My family knew it was Lori LaFond.  In the Fabian case, Lori probably used a fake name, but the charges were essentially the same.  Steve even used the same lawyer as my father.  Same result too.  Not guilty.

Both cases were nothing more than Lori's sexual fantasies being played out in a real-life courtroom.  With real-life consequences for both.  The only person that didn't get hurt was the very person that made up the whole thing!  Lori LaFond is that person.

From what I understand, Lori likes to find a student who is near the teacher and then uses them to make a false allegation.  In both cases, the student denies all of the stuff Lori dreams up.  In both cases, the district attorneys have to go forward simply because the accusation was made.  I would also like to add, both the teachers' and students' lives are destroyed.  It's an awful position for anyone to be put in.  Lori just sits back and laughs at all the problems she causes; not to mention the money that is spent.

There is more too.

Lori has done this with other families.  She did it on the military base in 29 Palms and she tried it with the Duke and Collins families in between my father's case and Steve's.  Sure the allegations make the news, but the destruction is completely defamatory and libel because it is usually Lori calling the paper to tell them what "she knows".  It's a sick game of "catch me if you can".   Gotcha, Lori.

The other crimes that Lori will eventually be charged with are equally as horrendous.

I'd like to show you the truth about Lori's "fear of me" in one way.  If Lori LaFond needed a restraining order against me for workplace violence, then why, right after she filed it, did she and Missy Erickson end up in Arizona on MY VACATION.  Same place.  Same time.  She even contacted the people I traveled with.  This was stalking, not fear that Lori was suffering from.  She stalked me for so long that she thought she would follow me out of state to quote, "Finish the job," she started in San Diego, then Palm Springs.   Those were her exact words.  Lori brought her whole fake "family" to Sedona, Arizona.  They engaged in a week-long series of crimes.  They also bailed her out when she was arrested for them.

Lori is living in a world of sexual violence.  She has caused many lives to spin out of control through no fault of the innocent.  In these cases, families that she spied on and hated.  Her words.  Everyone that I know seems to think that she has this problem with spreading lies too.  She is more than that.  What she did to make her fantasies come true is disgusting and filthy.  It is only now that we can expose why she knew just enough truth to make her lies work.