Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Monday, August 26, 2024

Privacy Is A Civil Right NOT A Human Right...Lori LaFond Is On Pretrial Release As A Fugitive! Not Able To Be The Victim Of Anyone Anymore!!!

 


Don't fool yourself into believing that Lori LaFond has some kind of right to privacy as a fugitive, she doesn't.  That home she is living in is nothing more than a glass box where anyone who wants to can see her.   Her words are like weapons that seem to threaten and cause harm, but what they really are is nothing more than more ammunition against her crimes of sexual assault, spying, treason, and filing false claims with the police.  I told you she was like this long before she tried an end run around her own restraining order.  If she is so afraid of me, then why did she file a restraining order and then follow me on vacation???  She is the person I said she was then and she still is.

Civil rights guarantee privacy...human rights do not.  How do we know that?  Simple.  Do prisoners in prison have a right to privacy?  No.  Do bail defendants have a right to privacy, nope!  You give up those rights to be free so that you are not in jail during the pendency of the criminal action.  This means things like conditions of release.  In those conditions, Lori LaFond and her brother Brian agreed in court to obey all laws, federal, state, and/or local.   Lori hasn't done any of those which is a violation of her bail conditions.  Missy Erickson also violated those bail conditions by stating in court that Lori LaFond was someone other than who she really was.  There is someone that didn't though...she lives right across the street from Lori and Brian LaFond.    Lori violated those conditions while she was still in the State of Arizona when she was charged a third time.  Her violations are simply more of the same.

In fact, Lori has done nothing but violate her own restraining orders, court orders, fugitive status, and pretrial release.  She has never obeyed the law and won't any time soon.  Instead, she made it seem like the law obeyed her.  That's not the country we live in yet...but it could be in the upcoming election.

We need to put this lifetime criminal in jail and a mental institution.  There aren't any other options for us.  It is the one thing that we all knew would keep Lori fighting us until the end.  I've already offered my rape case up as the lead case because I know we have the evidence.  That is what a rape victim like me is willing to do to take a dangerous rapist and intentional infector of disease off the streets forever.   No more drugs.  No more violence.  No more tears.

This crime should be solved peacefully and without incident now that we know Lori and Brian's past.  For them to be sitting around in a home, free from law enforcement, full of drugs, is a crime.  There is no reason to fear Lori LaFond without people doing what they are supposed to do for one another.  Why isn't this happening?  I guess you would have to listen to the person who took my investigation out of my hands and put it in his bank account.  I am not going to let her get away with killing and trying to kill members of my family for her pleasure.  This is a murder in progress.  Someone should do something to help their own family out by helping mine.  Why they don't is Jeffrey's explanation.  Why Jeff?  Why do I still have to live in fear that you will mess this up every time someone has a case against Lori LaFond?  You say you aren't her friend, right?  So what is the problem?

Beyond that, many others know what Lori LaFond is doing.  They have heard her voice talking, screaming, threatening, and basically freaking out on crystal meth.  You know that I am in no way on drugs.  I wouldn't and won't.  Lori loves to take her drugs and plant them in cars like she did with both of her cousins...Brian and Alicia Matz.  This is something that she thought she would get away with for years.  I am not a drug dealer nor do I use drugs.  If she places drugs in my car or the cars of my family, I will be in a position to start in on Jeffrey Katzenberg's best friend Missy Erickson.  She knows that it would cause a problem that she can't afford to cause.  There isn't any excuse for Lori LaFond having drugs.  She can't even be around them.  I am willing to go to the sheriff's department to tell them she is doing this out here...right now!

For the record, I just submitted a tip to law enforcement about Lori planting drugs in my car because I am an informant against her.  Here is the proof without the info for Lori:

I also tipped that Lori and Brian are fugitives from the States of Arizona and California.  I used Bryan Anderson's name.  I am certain that being an informant keeps me from having to give up my sources.  This is completely to protect me from a drug dealer that nobody seems to know how to arrest.  I am tired of her threats.