Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Tuesday, July 16, 2024

"Providing Protection" and "Personal Assistants": The Language of A Domestic Terrorist and Her Sisters

 


I've heard all of this shit before.

Lori used to "provide protection" for Steven Frey and his family too.  Then he went to prison for 4 1/2 years.  Apparently, Lori's "protection service" is limited to how much Jeffrey and his wife are willing to pay.  "Pay" of course is a word I would use for Lori and her brother stealing his money to buy drugs and bail themselves out of jail.  I've seen all of that before Steven went to jail too.  Jonathan once told me, "I feel sorry for Steven."  Funny, he didn't really say why?  I wanted everyone to understand that I have nothing to do with this kind of nonsense.  This is a Katzenberg production.  One complete lie after another.  There isn't any reason to believe that anyone in that family has an honest bone in their body.

I've been told that both Marilyn and Benjamin Katzenberg stalked me to Sedona, Arizona under the ruse that they were there to help me.  The truth seems to be that both Marilyn and Benjamin knew Lori's intent and her whereabouts while Jeffrey instructed everyone to keep me in the dark about it.  That's lying in wait.  The proof that Lori had already tried to kill me was in the hands of Bryan Anderson's department, in the form of a crime lab report.  Jeffrey watched her doctor the original report and sent it to the police chief who then used it to dismiss my life.  Once again, this is obstruction.  Jeffrey should not be included in any investigation that allowed criminal activity to take place without the proper amount of security to keep little boys from being sexually assaulted.

There were lots of events before that allowed Lori and Brian LaFond to enter my home.  Steal from my father's work tools.  Steal engagement rings and wedding rings out of cars.  What I've seen is a complete and thorough attack on my family.  Jeffrey didn't orchestrate it, he gave permission to be on that property without calling the police to stop her.  Lori stole yearbooks, clothing, music, and the keys to my car and apartment in Cathedral City.  Jeffrey set this up with his power and determination to hurt members of my family.

What has transpired since is an illegal relationship between a Hollywood producer and Lori's sexual girlfriend, Missy Erickson.  In fact, Missy and Besse came here under the guise of being some kind of friend of my family, then orchestrating the break-in of our home.  The truth is that Jeffrey allowed this to happen again and encouraged Missy and Bessie to set up the theft of property in Lucerne Valley where my sister was once happily living with her second husband.  Jeffrey did that.  He did a lot of horrible things to my sister and her kids.  There isn't one single shred of evidence that points to his innocence or the legality of his tactics.  It is all for fear.  It is all for dominance.  It is all about killing.  What possessed him to take this route?

Lori would like you to believe that it was Bryan Anderson.  You can imagine how many times I've seen him used to hurt members of my family.  His implantation is the subject of speculation as to what his motives really are.  Once one of my brother-in-law's best friends, Bryan has become somewhat of an enigma.  Is he or isn't he?  A good guy or a bad cop?  What is his role with his former 4-year girlfriend?  These are statements made by Lori LaFond.  I don't follow Bryan around so I have no idea what his relationship with Jeffrey is or what his relationship with Lori is like.  He told me that she was his "friend".    An odd thing to say to someone like my father who was falsely accused by this girl when he was in high school  Disrespectful, to say the least.  I looked at my mom when Bryan said it.  I could see her heart break even more.  My father must have cringed inside too.

It was disrespectful but I learned a valuable lesson.  Don't tell Bryan about Lori LaFond because the two are in a relationship of some kind.  Lori claimed that he was the "only cop" she knew at the police department indicating that it was Bryan behind her "Special Forces" lie to the Commissioners Best and Cribbs at the Larson Justice Center where so many gay men lost their freedom for decades.  Lori and Bryan are clearly neighbors from home, just so you know.  I know he lived across the street from the LaFond Family in 29 Palms, CA.  Their connection to this crime seems rather obvious when considering that Sgt. Maj. LaFond was in charge of this system when Lori stole it.  Bryan was adopted in Okinawa, JPN.  His mother and father implanted him there.  Lori's use of this system illegally was for him to stop; clearly, he didn't.  He had the knowledge, he used me as an informant.  Not imaginary informant, real informant.

When I took the time to think about the offer I had to weigh two very important factors.  Lori hates police informants and I needed legal standing to do the work for whatever government agency would stop Lori from using this computer system and neural network.  I would be raped less than a week later for simply being asked to become an informant against my friend, Steven Frey, and the Lesbian Mafia's drug dealer.  Watch my rape video that Lori filmed and you will hear her admit that Steven Frey, "...is her family's drug dealer."  This is the point of Lori's rage and attempt to kill me.  I was asked to do a job against her drug dealer.  I didn't even say, "Yes."  It would be a full seven months, 5 arrests, 1 gay bashing, 2 hospital visits, and a lot of Lori humiliation later before I said I would do the job.  Christopher needed to be protected and I couldn't guarantee his safety in a system that had already gobbled me up.  Lori ate me alive with false arrests and no convictions.  Still, I remained steadfast to the principles of the U.S. Department of Justice.  The job was for all people that suffered.  That's who I am.

There is no doubt that what Jeffrey did for these girls was completely against that agreement.  Like one of them, he targeted my kindergarten teacher sister, a woman who had already lost her husband to Lori's family, and a second husband, this was the best he could come up with.  "Rob his mother's account by using his sister and I'll play along with you."  This is what he told Melissa and Bessie.  This is who he is.  Wealthy tycoon versus Justice Department's best chance at solving the problems connected with Havanna Syndrome.  A proven physical manifestation of microwave terror.  Jeffrey took the side of the criminal, there is no more discussion with anyone about that.  His need to hurt me is based on his decision to allow Missy Erickson to bail out Lori LaFond from the Arizona penal system.  He gave her the money.  Mrs. Katzenberg gave her the green light.  The Katzenbergs used Mendenhall's and Marilyn's father's address and Jonathan played dead.  It's that simple.  Jeffrey told nobody about the scam so that all of these terrorists could come back to 29 Palms to resume their execution of my family.  There is no other way around it.

The carnage left in Arizona was explainable.  It wasn't explained by either Marilyn, Benjamin, or Jeffrey Katzenberg.  It was buried by his money and his mouth.  He then told Jonathan Mendenhall and anyone that he could find who was a friend of mine to not talk to me.  The informant.  The producer told the victims not to talk to the informant even though the investigation was mine to do.  Is there a lawyer anywhere who doesn't agree that this is obstruction on a lethal level?  He furthermore told my sister not to tell me the truth as well.  He literally, put my life in danger, bailed out my serial, then told everyone not to help me.  This IS Jeffrey Katzenberg.

As evidence...ask all of them what Jeffrey told them.  This can't change because Jonathan played dead for Jeffrey and advised everyone else not to ever speak to me again.  Fine.

As further evidence, find out the language that Bessie Smith and Missy Erickson used in front of my family members while trying to cajole this bank account for Jeffrey to steal.  Promises of a home, promises of protection, and most likely a promise that he was investigating Lori LaFond.  All of this was a lie.  A man that bailed out my serial killer, promised that he was protecting me for money.  It's a sad truth.  Do this for me so I can protect your brother.  That is the ruse that was used against my elderly mother and sister.  It was all a lie.  A lie that Jonathan, Christopher, and their families allowed to happen without legal action.

What transpired was the robbery and elderly abuse of my mother and father.  This was an account I had for at least 9 years.  Jeffrey told my sister to say there "was no account".  I put the money into it myself.  I set it up with my mother on my own.  Jeffrey knew that I didn't want my sister to have any access to it because his friend Missy Erickson had my sister's id with her to use.  Missy Erickson is the person who pushed for the theft of this money and then believed it would all come to her.  She was given a car for it.   She was given a home to live in for free. Bessie was given the same.  The only thing that Jeffrey ever did was rob my mother and father.  Is that helping?  No, it's terrorizing.

Now that Jonathan Mendenhall has disappeared along with the rest of the people that I was trying to work with, it remains a mystery as to why anyone would play dead for anyone?  One way or another he is a major witness to a major crime in Arizona as is Anthony.  They can play dead or angry with me all they want, but the truth is that if they don't come forward, then they will be brought forward against their will.  Same for Christopher and his family.  It's just a fact.  So my idiot friends who ran and hid all their evidence for themselves can be as angry with me as they want...they are material and they represent witnesses that were threatened by Jeffrey Katzenberg and his girlfriend Missy Erickson.  Either one, or both, did this.  

I have an idea.  Why don't all the friends of Jeffrey Katzenberg take a one-year break from speaking to him and Marilyn?  Why don't all the people who do not support their way of tearing my family apart just stop being their friends?  This is apparently a legitimate way for Jeffrey to do things.  Also, he should not be able to have an attorney, as he denied me an attorney as well.  Also, he needs to have zero access to this system and no contact with any witnesses in this case.  You see, he is using his money as a power play.  Don't talk to him.  Don't talk to his son.  Don't talk to Marilyn.  This is what Lori wants and it is exactly what she should get.

When the FBI comes to knock on the Mendenhall's door, I expect that Jonathan will be arrested for his Arizona/California warrants and anyone that was hiding him should be questioned as to why they are harboring a fugitive from the law?  This should include Christopher, his family, Anthony, and anyone else who is hiding Jonathan from the people who investigate crimes of fraudulent death.  This is a liar who has never told the truth.  I wouldn't trust him after this long to tell anyone the truth about what he did to gay men in Palm Springs, CA.

In my final analysis of this situation, as is usually the case, nobody can be trusted but the person who speaks the truth...out loud, unedited, and without any kind of prejudice as to who was at fault.  A search for the truth is just that...a search.  What the facts bear are the stuff of Jonathan's lies, Christopher's lies, and Anthony's lies.  I believe very firmly that if someone is trying to kill your friend, you should tell them.  I think a friend is defined that way; at least it is for me.  Hiding is lying.  Keeping a secret about a friend being stalked is lying.

The families of these boys act as if they are keeping them safe.  From what? From whom? Why?  These questions should be answered and checked against the facts to see if they are being truthful or not.  Just like in any investigation.  You also don't see Lori LaFond brought in for questioning.  Ever.  Oh, she gets to use City attorneys, the City's email system, the City's police officer,  commissioners, the police chief, crime lab reports, hospitals, and everyone she can think of to bad-mouth me.  The people never realize they are talking to a wanted fugitive; one that has been on the run since 1985 for shooting and trying to kill a house full of my friends and their kid sisters.

This is REVENGE for Lori LaFond.  It is nothing more than simple REVENGE for her unfulfilled fantasies that she could never get over.   She wanted my father arrested, my brother-in-law and myself killed, my sister in agony, her kids targeted...and Jeffrey went along with all of it.  All of it.  These are the facts...she told everyone she wanted violence against me long before I'd ever written a word on the internet, but I did keep diaries.  Those were stolen by Jonathan Mendenhall too.  He took my crime lab results, my stolen jewelry, my possessions, and my boyfriend and locked them away, forever.  I want him found and questioned; and returned to Arizona to answer for his crimes.

This is a terrorist act...where Jonathan and his family fit in, is their own testimony to give, but they should HAVE TO BE MADE TO GIVE IT!  It's the law.

The crime of rape is savage.  The crime of following a rape victim with the ability to talk to them, stop any attempts to get justice, and threaten them is inhumane and is what Jeffrey Katzenberg and his wife have subjected me to for 15 years since Sedona, Az. when their money bought Lori's freedom.  It's a crime.  For Christopher to allow himself to be raped in a home owned by the Mendenhall's then accept a bribe for his silence is very suspicious especially when Jonathan is expected to have lured him there with his friend, David Beach.  Christopher failed himself.  He failed his own family.  He failed me and law enforcement by taking a bribe.  There is no mistaking that.  I thought he might be different, but he isn't.  There really isn't any other need to pursue anything but what he did and who he did it with?  How he became this way and what Jonathan told him about this crime?  There isn't any need for a relationship between the two of us simply because that is a road to nowhere.  I would sleep with both of my eyes wide open...he isn't safe for me.

PLEASE READ THIS PART HERE TO UNDERSTAND:
I'd also like to explain something to Lori Jean LaFond's family and anyone on here listening to her constant solicitation of crimes to cover her anonymity...Lori thinks that you have to have a picture to prove something.   I'd like to explain that all of your senses are used for evidence.  Even the ones you can't see.  When you go to a home and you smell gas, do you see it?  Is it still good evidence if you say you smelled gas then there was an explosion?  Of course, it is.  So when all of you are listening to Lori spew all this hate at me and my sister, you are actually witnessing the crime.  You can be an ear-witness just as you can be an eye-witness.  Jeffrey Katzenberg has had his ear on Lori and Missy for over a decade, he did nothing to stop this crime.  Marilyn heard Lori raping those boys in Sedona, AZ.  an ear witness.  Just as compelling and just as important as an eye witness and failing to come forward, just as suspicious.