Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Did Your Lights Flicker? Lori Just Experienced A Power Shortage!!! So Did Jeffrey Katzenberg!!!

 

Lori, Lori, Lori.   Jeffrey, Jeffrey, Jeffrey.

When will the two of you learn?

Your problems are with each other, yet you still keep pointing them at me and my sister.  I don't know where you get the idea that you can do the things that you have both done and expect me to keep quiet about it.  I'm not going to.

Lori uses the phone system like a weapon.  Jeffrey uses Lori and Missy as a weapon.  All of you need to understand something.  Your fight is with each other, not with me.  I can't seem to convince either one of you that this collision course with me is only going to end with a head-on collision between the two of you, but I am way ahead of you both on this one.  It appears that Jeffrey is still trying to use familial ties to try to cause a conflict using money.  I am not the kind of family member who would let money tear my sister and me apart.  That's one place you two will fail.  Secondly, if you think that causing a problem between us is going to solve your problems with each other, you are sorely mistaken.  I can prove that you both have problems with the law and that you both have extorted me at the same time.  Elderly abuse, bail fraud, attempted murders...this is getting really ugly.

As the two of you continue to scratch your hooves at the ground and snort while getting ready to charge at me, I'll remind you both that I'm not going to be standing in that bull ring with either of you.  You have your problems, you both participated and you used me and my sister to set this up....your failure is your own. Failing to understand who you are dealing with and does not constitute a problem for my team, but it could result in the incarceration of your family members and yourselves.  That is the most likely outcome because I've protected myself from both of you.  Christopher knows that you are both coming at me like two guided missiles, but I'm not in the building you have targeted.

Your constant game of threats and playing invisible terrorists are starting to make you BOTH look guilty.  I can't imagine a less likely pair.  By now, one of you should have been able to figure a way out without coming for me, but old plans die hard.  Die is the word you need to pay attention to.  Often times admitting a problem exists is the hardest thing to do.  I would suggest that you both change your course of direction before you collide.

There is no solution to your problems where causing me a problem or my family will help you.  It's time for both of you to confront each other in a court of law.

Powerless to explain what is wrong with either of you!

My side of the street is clean and neat.  Your gutters get more traffic than your sidewalk...I suggest cleaning up your act Jeffrey.