Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Casing The Joint, Is What Lori LaFond Was Doing Last Night (Allegedly)

At approx. 4:00 am, I got a text message from my niece asking me if the dogs were in at the apartment.  This was odd, since she was sleeping at the apartment.   Also, Lori has been calling our complex and complaining about our dogs, mind you, she lives in a shithole house with her brother about 15 miles away.

This is another threat that Lori is making to me and my niece.  She needs to stop using her phone number like it is hers.  I've grown tired of being stalked by the LaFond Family, so I am taking action today.

Hope the County Dept of Health pays that 8 plex a visit today....or real soon.  I told Jackie to get her sick-assed sister out of there, but the status quo seems to be to threaten my family...nothing ever changes.

Keep leaving messages Lori, we are keeping all of them.