Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Sunday, April 10, 2022

Frankly, I'm Worried That Nobody Takes Her Seriously and My Evidence Is Totally Ignored


It's been so long since Sedona, Arizona and our best opportunity to stop Lori Jean LaFond in her tracks, that I've adopted a careful careless attitude.  I've been controlled directly or indirectly by the operators of this system for many years.  Their opinions seem to trigger Lori's violent behavior.  I'm a good person that people like, and Lori has done some of the most hideous things to me and my family.  Rather than go to someone like the FBI or the United States Attorney to tell them what Lori has done, they threaten her with telling me.  That has a chain reaction that starts Lori off in a violent place and goes even further...

The fact is that most of the operators of this system are also former victims of Lori Jean LaFond's.  Someone sought to help them out by telling them where they could log in to protect themselves.  Somewhere along the line, telling me the truth, became the ultimate "no no" and I became the unwitting victim of the operators and Lori LaFond.  Using me that way only increased the danger.  For example... when I was raped, everyone knew that Lori had committed the crime.  They weren't happy with her for a variety of reasons, one of which was that they liked Steve, my boyfriend, and she basically framed him for the rape.

The other reasons were that they know me and like me.  They know that Lori did it.  They too were once raped by Lori and this confirms how they feel about her... and so forth.  What happens is a result of years of fear instead of years of justice.  I would never be able to watch Lori torture a friend of mine.  Jonathan hated it.  No matter how much he complained to Lori, it only fed her need to hurt his friends more.  Finally he was able to remove himself from her presence, Lori made him look dead, and he got
his friends away from the area, with the help of his family, allegedly.

I am double victimized by this crime.  Lori has always tried to find someone to hurt me physically.  Even Christopher was sent to Steven's home the first time I met him, to "punch me in the face".   Since I didn't know Christopher and wasn't a jerk, he didn't, and Lori was furious.  What I am most concerned about is that the opinions of the operators on this system seem to push Lori in a more violent direction without any of them being able to talk to lawyers or law enforcement.  Someone just doesn't want this crime to stop.

Lori loves to tell everyone that, "She doesn't care what other people think," but that's all her system does is look at what people think.  Her whole life is built around the lies that she makes up based on what other people think.  Everything she is, is what other people think.  I'm the opposite.  I really don't care what other people think and frankly, it is other people's thinking on this system that helps to put me in trouble.  Even if they are thinking that I'm a nice person and she's a bitch, that will incite her to become more awful to me.

Think for a second.  If Lori is, as I say she is, responsible for the death of my brother in law, and the operators know it, then they also had to live through Lori's attempt to kill me in San Diego.  The demand was, " I want him dead by my birthday."  The operators would then know that she killed my brother in law, took my nieces' insurance money he left for them and then she tried to have me killed a year and a half later;  they also knew that I had never mentioned her name ever.  This was a total blindside of my life, while lots of people knew about it.  It really is one of the worst types of crimes around.  Somebody should have talked, but to this day nobody has.  Isn't that awful?  I think it is.

I used to think that Christopher should have been the person to talk first.  Somewhere along the way his loyalty to this system outweighed his loyalty to justice.  I really don't think about his involvement any longer.  I realize that some people are able to cope with this kind of stuff and some people aren't.  I worked in the courtroom for many years and I've seen lots of stuff that some people couldn't handle.   I already knew that bad people existed because there were a lot of them that came through the courts, not all, but some.  I didn't need any convincing that someone was having me followed.  None at all.


I've had real attempts on my life made, in San Diego there is a police report and in Palm Springs there is a report with a Chief that refused to do anything about it.  The Chief of Police is afraid of Lori LaFond is the message that we all get.  Nobody is going to report Lori for a crime if the police chief and his department are all working to cover up crime lab evidence.  It's one of the easiest cases I've ever heard of.  I got knocked out and someone put frozen blood in my ass.  My skull was crushed.  The evidence by the Riverside Crime Lab was clear and identified a woman and her brother as the rapists.  It's pretty cut and dried.  Evidence inside of a victim's body is clear and convincing.  Beyond any reasonable doubt in almost every single rape case that I've ever studied.

The only thing better than what the Riverside Crime Lab's report is something like the suspect's fingerprint in the victim's blood.  The frozen blood part make the rapist even more sinister and premeditative.  You don't freeze blood and put it in a rape victim's body unless you planned it.  What that blood contained showed up in my lab reports and was provided to the police.  Still they did nothing to stop Lori or Brian.

There is no excuse for the police.  This is really a bad situation for the crime lab too.  The police have a clandestine relationship with Lori for over thirty years and because of that their own lab can't present evidence of the rape because the Chief of Police is a coward.  I will also submit that the bloody clothing that was sent to the lab was ONLY SENT because my father and I went to the police together.  I turned in the bloody clothes at the end of October of 2007, but it wasn't sent to the lab in Riverside for a full FIVE MONTHS.  They weren't even going to send the evidence for testing.  I then got a call from Det. Browning which was completely out of the blue that said, "Kevin, unless there is DNA on those clothes we aren't even going to find you a district attorney."  I don't know what prompted that call but it too was a lie.  The evidence came back in late June or early July of 2008, but I wasn't allowed to see it for a full year and a half.  The police did nothing and there was plenty of DNA from suspects on the report I saw.  Still no district attorney.

What concerns me too is that Jeffrey and his team witnessed Lori LaFond draft a fake crime lab report from the one that Lori stole from the police.  She had no right to that report but she got one as soon as it came back.  I'm sure she stole it, but beyond that, she was able to manipulate the truth so that she and her brother wouldn't get caught.  The worst part is that the Chief of Police, let her get away with it.  She's been trying to kill me ever since.  Wouldn't that make the Chief of Police and accessory if she did?  I think so.

With all the theories and chances that were given to people like Missy Erickson and Bessie Smith, there is one standard that should have been sacrosanct, that is actual lab evidence and hospital MRI's.  Those things don't rely on an opinion, they are as science has found them to be.  Nobody seems to care that this evidence exists and it implicates our suspects, nope, all they think about is anything but.  The truth is that there hasn't been any attempt to correct what the police chief did.  It's a horrible thing to know that my friends didn't care.  I live with that every single day of my life.

It's a lonely life knowing that you've got everything you need to stop a mass murderer, but someone doesn't want you to stop her.  I could use that lab report to cause all kinds of problems for the PSPD.  Rightfully so.  How many other times did Lori do this to someone.  She literally left the best evidence inside my own body and the police went on the news to say that "Kevin Bond has mental issues."  All I have to say is that if you were raped the way I was, you might have some mental problems too, but to have the police show me the report then turn it around and act like that shouldn't piss me off, is ridiculous.  They are mocking me just as badly as Lori, her friends and mine.

Someone has tossed my life in the trash.  I'm just not interested in all of the other things that Jeffrey is proposing.  He's not sensitive to anyone but Missy.  I'm not the least bit sensitive to the woman that kept me from getting medical attention, who bailed out Lori in Sedona, and who robbed my mom of my saving's account.  Who in their right mind sees that as helpful or heroic for the victims of this crime?  Jeffrey I guess.

I'm not working as hard as I was any longer.  I get no say in my own investigation.  Someone, maybe God, will enlighten Jeffrey as to who the victims are, even the ones without breasts.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.