Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Monday, July 26, 2021

Rise Above The Adversities That Are Only There To Keep You From Being Happy!

 


Just because someone comes to you with a whole set of problems that befell them in a situation where you have your own problems, doesn't mean that you have to take those on too.  Rising above problems that are uniquely yours is the challenge of life, but when you take on someone else's disaster, you add a factor that isn't necessary for your happiness.

I've spent 11 years hearing about all the problems that other people have with my vacation.  I think that's a real shame.  I wasn't consulted on any of those decisions, I simply planned a vacation and thought it would be nice to take my two friends that I love, with me.  That's it.  It's as simple as that from my end.  What happened because of other people isn't something that I'm willing to take on with one exception...if two little boys were raped in Arizona because I was there and a criminal element followed me, I am not good with that at all.

I live my life believing that we ALL have a responsibility to any child that has been exploited sexually or abused in the same manner.  I can't turn a blind eye to the suffering of any child at the hands of Lori LaFond.  I was that child, my friends were those kids, and there is a real possibility that two other kids and more were injured in Arizona while I was oblivious and on my vacation.  That was 11 years ago.  Those boys are now 23 and 24 years old.  I know what that feels like too.  Your future is different.  Your relationships are different.  Your innocence is gone.  You have to grow up way too soon.

I think that to give someone an 11 year head start on some kind of bullshit explanation of her behavior when she, alone, sought a restraining order that should have kept her away from me, is sickening.  Was my rape and shooting worth nothing to these kids that needed to be protected?

Allegedly there were more than enough adults present to keep Lori LaFond away from these children, but they aren't speaking up.  Why?  Why is it that I'm vilified for trying to stop the rape and infection of our kids?  Why can't anyone understand that at 19 after about ten years of being obsessed over by Lori LaFond that she finally lured me to a place where she could hurt me...and she did.  A trap that would eventually swallow all the happiness out of my life.  It cost me my career, my happiness, and my future and all because the adults that were present in Arizona weren't adult enough to speak out for underage minors, out of state, exploited and possibly infected with HIV and other diseases (std's) because Lori LaFond is Teflon or protected by people whose own kids suffered the same fate?  It's not real to me, it's surreal.

Rising above the chaos of the theft of my bank account or the multiple robberies of my parent's home is a task that I have to accomplish, but the truth is all about the evidence that has been suppressed for far too long by people that care far too little about the lives of others.  It's important to me to know that the true victims of this crime get their stories told correctly and without Lori's warped version of what happened on a trip she shouldn't have taken, to follow someone she restrained, to ruin a home that someone else owned, and to rape two innocent kids.  This story isn't about me, but it sure feels like it is.

Ever closer, Lori LaFond threatens to get to my sister.  Closer, closer, and closer...because this has been her obsession since I was in the seventh grade.  Now that Lori's friends have been that close, Lori thinks it is high time that she make an entrance.  Have you seen those videos that she's made???  Why else would she want to do something so stupid???

Come on folks, I know you think very little of my work, but can't you understand that this woman wants to kill someone again, and you are opening the door to let her.  Stop this psychopath...it's a matter of life and death, right Tracy Johnson?

I remember hearing about how Christian Johnson wanted his sister to talk with Lori LaFond once...that was most likely Lori telling Christian that this needed to happen.  What happened there Tracy? Christian? Joe?  What ensued was a complete beatdown of Tracy Johnson, according to her brother where Tracy's face was kicked in, literally, kicked in.  Surgeries, medical comas, and all kinds of problems, yet, nobody is focusing on Lori's lifetime quest to do the same thing to my sister, for no apparent reason.  Do serial killers ever have a real reason?  Tracy Johnson is a blonde, with a gay brother, and a father that Lori hates.  Sound familiar anybody who is keeping a secret?  You all don't seem to understand, Lori is a monster, not a victim of a monster.

This whole thing about getting closer to my sister involves Jeffrey Katzenberg who doesn't appear to be very honest about his contacts since my sister lied about taking the money that he now has, and has had, for over six years.  How is that legal, moral, or honest???