Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Sorry About Not Posting Today...Lots of Work To Do.

 Okay everyone, I'm feeling a little better.  Lori's been doing some experimenting on my mind the last few months, but I have something that I'm interested in with regards to  Lori and my brother in law.  I have a working theory about why Lori came to the murder scene right after the murder with regards to text messaging and finding my B-I-L's phone.

My theory is that, as his drug dealer and psychopath with my family, Lori wanted to find his phone to erase any trace of messages between himself and Lori.  Also I'm concerned about messages between Missy Erickson and Lori too.  There may be some with regards to keeping Bessie's mouth shut about it.

I know Lori, she likes to show up to the scene of the crime.

Other than that, I'm sorry about worrying everyone, but honestly, I've been down for a while.  I needed to let you all know.  You don't need to be mean to Marilyn or Jeffrey, but they still have to get something done to get Lori seen by a doctor...or arrested.  They have the necessary evidence and I still want my money back.

Christopher understands that I can be a pain, but I haven't seen or talked to him in 13 years...it's way too long not to hear from him with a serial killer on the loose that hates us.