Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Yesterday's Blog Header: "Deceased and Desist" It' Important To Know Her Father's Position With Regards To Brain Linking

 


Being able to tie "brain linking" to Lori's past is a very significant way of proving that she has the opportunity to commit this crime.  Clearly there is some kind of connection that is readily visible when you understand that her court filed restraining order was handled by the Commissioner that I warned everyone about, Larry Best, is involved with Lori LaFond.  The thing is that she isn't Lori LaFond when she calls that chambers for other matters, until it is the real Lori LaFond's restraining order.  That's even more personal than any other matter he's ever heard on her behalf.  She's going to get involved.  

I am, after all, the person she stalked for a lifetime.  Lori's been doing this to me for so long she knows about my financial situation with my grandfather and grandmother's company.  I purposefully don't go there and see my grandmother, simply because Lori doesn't need to know anything more than what she does.  She knows that situation and chose to wait me out for financial gain.  That's why so many attempted murders.  I've known for years that something my grandfather left me is something Lori's drooled over for years.  Not important what that is, but suffice to say it has a lot of meaning to me.  The significance is also not important to all of you, but it does have meaning...and it's expensive.  

I once remembered Lori stealing a ring that allegedly once belonged to Liberace.  Everyone knew she stole it.  Everyone knows Liberace lived in Palm Springs and had some kind of friendship with Gerre Ring.  Whatever it was.  The odds that Lori could hear about it and not want to steal it is zero!  A piece of gay iconic legendry coupled with an AIDS related death that was worldwide news....it's a perfect fit.