Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

The Hurtful And Costly Mistakes That Let A Serial Killer Loose On Society: Obstructing Justice For A Kill

 


I've run into problems before with the Palm Springs Police and with Lori LaFond.  Never in a million years would I think that someone would literally try to lead me into a murder like Jeffrey and Barbara did when I went to Sedona, Arizona with some friends that are no longer with us.

Long before the trip, Barbara learned that Lori, despite filing a restraining order against me for a place she didn't work, decided she was going to "finish the job" that her brother started in San Diego, you know that drive by shooting thing that ruined the rest of my life?  That one.  Lori figured that if she got the police chief to throw the case, found a cop attorney to represent her employment, and a restraining order against me, that she could safely stalk me to Arizona and ambush me while she and her friends made GHB for a week.

I want everyone to understand what this really was for me.  This was supposed to be a way to escape the problems of Palm Springs with Lori LaFond and get away so that Jonathan could see his father....Jonathan didn't bother.   Instead what you should know is that years before, Jonathan helped to move Lori and her brother out to Joshua Tree where he set up the stolen military computers and put together the neural network that now terrorize the area of 29 Palms.  Yes, it's true, Jonathan literally brought this tech to my hometown where I was living so that Lori could move here to torture me and my family.  This was intentional in that he did everything he possibly could to put me in harm's way.  This network has been used here for years in a home with the full permission of Lori's own sister, Jacquie Palmer.  The same sister that helped to lure my brother in law to his death by providing Lori with information that she didn't need to have.

This same sister absolutely knows that her little sister has been stalking me and my sister for decades.  Jacquie also knows that it was her own sister, Lori, that framed my father for a sexual assault case against a minor when I was only 10 years old.  This LaFond Family is full of liars.  The conspiracy to commit the crime of perjury was entered into by Lori LaFond, sister in law to Lori Jean LaFond, Jacquie Palmer, and Lori's mother and father before her dad died.  This is a family affair, all of the members equally responsible for the lies that Lori told in court that earned a restraining order for the unemployed Lori LaFond who Jeffrey has been helping for over a decade.  His inability to report his own burglary suspect cost me a full decade of my life, but not before he reached out to everyone I knew and told them to stop being friends with me.

Jeffrey has covered over full evidence of my rape and police coverups and threatened people with their very lives if they ever came to my aid.  He's the worst example of criminal obstruction that I've ever encountered.  He then spread his hatred to Barbara, Mrs. Mendenhall, Mrs. Monti and a whole slew of people so that they would not allow me to find my rapist and attempted murderer; even though she was known to be this dangerous and was the rapist from my case.  Jeffrey didn't give a fuck about me or my sister whom he contacted behind my back and stole $35,000 from my own elderly mother.  His reason?  Simple, "I don't want Kevin to hire a lawyer to protect himself while I have Missy employed to put him in jail."

This kind of aggravated stalking comes with a high obstruction price for Jeffrey and all who helped him, like Jonathan and Anthony.  Christopher also helped Jeffrey and I can't give you a single reason why.  Christopher's mother also helped Jeffrey, she's the whole reason I started this project for her son in the first place.  You would think she would show some gratitude towards me for all the work I put in on this case.  After all, I've been implanted since 1987, at the same time she tried to take my life with her HIV.  There is no reason why the Monti's did what they did, they simply took advantage of my blood and turned it into a new home with Jonathan's family.  Blood money paints the walls of the homes that Jonathan is supplying....and he left me here to die.  Don't think so...think again...

Jonathan, whose own boyfriend was killed by Lori LaFond has more knowledge about Lori's dangerous behavior than anyone I know, yet he goes to Sedona, to help Lori rape me, and then decides that he is done working for her.  Smart right?  Wrong!  This only infuriated Lori at me  and since she resides in the home that Jonathan set up here in this hell hole,  he literally left me here to die and took all of my friends with him.  Telling each one of them not to help me at all.  This is who he has turned out to be.  A really bad person with a really nasty mother.  The pair then co-conspired Jonathan's death...it all came to me in a "death notice" from his father and step mother.  The notice, rudimentary at best, was both a ransom letter and a death notice...and yes, it was from his father's email account.

Jonathan's mother, sister, brother in law, father, step mother, and others that worked with his sister are all implicated in the death notice that was sent to my home after Sedona.  That was over ten years ago now, not a single solitary word came from Jonathan's mouth or his mother's that Jonathan was still alive.  This makes his warrant and civil judgement all that more interesting since he is a fugitive from the law.  Jonathan was then given specific instructions on how to contact one of my friends at the U.S. Attorney's Office.  Hand delivered to the right person, Jonathan wouldn't go.  Flat out refused.  He wasn't willing to be alive and he wasn't willing to tell the truth.  This means he is a criminal and everyone that lives with him is committing the crime of harboring.    He told his mother he didn't want me living where he was but instead took my boyfriend and warned him to never talk to me again.  He didn't.

Christopher obeyed his master, like he always does.  He then decided that he would trade our relationship for a bribe for his family.  We are no longer seeing one another, or is it not-seeing one another.  At any rate his mother and I will never be friends.  What that woman did to me is unconscionable.  It's not even fathomable.  She literally threw over the person that loved her son enough to write  a 9300 post blog about this crime and she still threw me over for a home to live in.  What a fucked up thing to do.  Instead of returning the favor, she decided to join the criminals.  Obstruction of justice in the most horrible way.  Their whole family put me and my sister inches away from Lori LaFond and cared nothing about my mom or dad's safety.  Aren't New Yorkers supposed to be anti-terrorists?  Not this family, they joined right up. 

Jeffrey is trying his level best to have me or my sister killed.  He stole from us.  Lied to both of us.  Tried to split us in half and he went behind my back to do all of it.  Leaving my elderly Alzheimer's mother in tears on the floor.  She never did get back to normal after that day and crying, on the floor, said, "Kevy, I wouldn't have stolen your money, I love you."   Jeffrey, laughed the whole time because stealing that money made it easier for him to keep me away from an attorney to attack his obstruction.  He simply can not live without Missy Erickson being his best friend in the universe.  Oh yeah, HE TALKED TO HER AGAIN EVERYONE....SHE AND HE HAD ANOTHER RENDESVOU, AND NOW MISSY IS TELLING HER PARENTS THAT THE PAIR ARE FRIENDS AGAIN.   Something Jeffrey covets because he's also in love with Missy's parents.  I don't know about you, but falling in love with the criminal's parents is a bigtime no no.  He literally did this again...and again...and again....and again, behind his wife's back.  Poor dear, she must get tired of all the second class treatment.  Apparently Missy Erickson doesn't understand the term "No means no!"  Just like a rapist, she can't keep her tits off of him....but then again, he can't keep his hands off of her.


In the long run what Jeffrey did for Missy was nothing short of an accomplice to an attempted murder.  Then there is my sister whom he manipulated into believing that he was here to help me....he didn't tell her that his mantra was "Don't ever help Kevin."  My sister was used by this man and his employees to steal my mother's money.  He's the absolute worst human being that I've ever heard of.  His lying to my sister was nothing more than a ruse and a sham.  He told her he was trying to help me move to San Diego and all kinds of bullshit.  Behind her back, he was telling everyone that he had no intention of ever helping me, just stealing the money to make me miserable.  That's  a federal crime and a crime of stealing money from a police informant/rape victim.

Jeffrey knew full well what he was doing and he did it with malice and forethought.  His intention the entire time was to hurt me to make his girlfriend wet.

So while we've all been waiting for the Great Jeffrey to appear what we got was a liar and a thief.  Can you just imagine a billionaire that needs to steal from a poor AIDS patient?  Jeffrey's wife allowed him to steal this money without any consequence.  His lies have lasted for six and a half years and he has done not one single thing that he promised my sister.  When they stole the money they told my sister that "it was to protect Kevin".  Money for protection is organized crime, it's simply extortion.  I am being extorted by Jeffrey Katzenberg.

I want to be clear, I want him charged and I want him tried.  What he did to me and joked about is what wealthy people need to learn not to do.  Don't ever fuck with Kevin Bond.  I mean ever jackass!!!

I've bled for this case.  Nobody else did anything for me.  Jonathan forbade it.  Anthony excluded me.  Jonathan's mom said no way.  Christopher's mother said fuck you Kevin.  Christopher said, "I pick Jonathan over you," and so on and so forth.

So now I am stating for the record that I am seeking damages from Jeffrey Katzenberg and family, Marie Monti and family, Alice Mendenhall and family, and Barbara and family....Anthony and Jonathan too....and here's the best one of all, Christopher Monti, the worlds worst boyfriend.  You can tell him a billion times not to do something and he does it anyway regardless of what it does to me.  He's held my family knowing the truth over my head now for over three and a half years.  Never once did he ever try to help us while there is a murderer loose.  We should know, she already killed my brother in law and bragged to everyone about it.

Jeffrey has evidence that would prove my rape AND police cover up but instead he decided to bury it all in favor of Lori's accomplice.  Literally took the accomplice's side and told everyone that we would either support her or parish.  He force this on us.  Can you imagine forcing a rape victim to sit with her attacker, support her?  At the very least she's the person that robbed my sister and set her up in an elaborate rape scheme.  Moved my sister out of her home and just happened to be able to move into, guess who's house?  Why Jeffrey's only rental in the area went to my sister right after Missy and Bessie made copies of their keys for Lori and her brother to break in and rape her.  This is who Jeffrey Katzenberg is?

Jonathan was it really worth your selfish greed to have done what you did to your father?  Was it worth to pretend to be dead so that your whole family would be involved.  Do you feel like some kind of big man stealing away my boyfriend?  I hope that someday you will understand what it is that you did to me.  There is nobody in this universe that I have ever let treat me the way I let you.  You are a disappointment to me and to Jared.  I can only imagine how disappointed he would be in you.  Somewhere, sometime, I will see you and you and I will formally end our friendship.