Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Today Was An Eye Opening Experience For Me


There really is only so much a person can be taken for granted before it becomes something that they have to simply get rid of.  There is a very toxic side of this crime that brings out the absolute worst in people.  Apparently, there is so much ambivalence to rape and child abuse that something as simple as a phony girl can throw justice into a complete tailspin.  I'm proud of myself and I am proud of the effort that I have made on behalf of the victims of this real crime.  Right now I am in the middle of being humiliated by my own friends who ditched everyone in favor of another person who sold me out for a beaver shot and tits for breakfast.  It's the most obvious and disturbing thing I've ever seen.

Without going into any further detail, I want you all to know that I've never known such complete negligence and carelessness in my life.  Not one single person that I know did anything reasonable or intelligent for almost ten years.  The level of betrayal and deception while I was being tortured all day and all night is beyond comprehension.  I need to let all of you know that there really isn't anyone out there that you can trust when it comes to this crime.  You can't trust your families, you can't trust your friends, you can't trust the police, the crime lab, the people that you entrust with your own story, will be the ones to stab you in the back first, hardest, and will come back for more.

I also want you all to know that I have so much sympathy for the kids that were brutally raped and forgotten by everyone but me.  I know that you are out there wondering, "What is wrong with these people?"  All I can tell you is that they are a greedy, non-caring, unconcerned group of selfish and self-centered assholes.  What they laugh about with each other would be frowned upon by society.  This entire experience has taught me one thing...never trust anyone with your story or your feelings.  Never.  I still care about finding you all justice, but now it means more arrests and more indictments than ever before.  You kids were completely forgotten about; I'm sorry for you and I will continue to seek justice against the police, the perpetrators, and the former friends that used you to gain wealth and security.   You deserved better than my friends delivered, or should I say, failed to deliver.

They should be arrested and prosecuted alongside of the rapists.  I will do anything and everything to make sure this happens.  There is nothing funny about the rape of a child.  There is nothing funny about police misconduct.  There is nothing funny about gaycism or intentional infections.  There is nothing funny about exploiting a person, friend or foe when they are the victim of such a horrible crime.

You all deserve better...so do I.