Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Forcing Me To Stay When I Want To Leave

I want to leave here and live with Christopher and my friends.  Jeffrey won't let me.  Will someone please explain to him that he doesn't have the right to force me to be where I don't want to be?  This is ridiculous.  His need to be right has impinged on my way to survive.  I want someone to have the balls to stand up to this man and tell him that "At all costs" is ridiculous.  Now I have to face being infected with another virus.  One that he would never put himself in the way of.  I have so much animosity towards the person that thinks he has all power when it comes to where I live and who I live with.

I want out of here Christopher, do something about it.

Jeffrey will put me in the worst positions to get me sick.  I don't want to die.