Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, December 9, 2018

I'm Too Afraid For My Life To Continue....Jeffrey's Girls Are Threatening Me Again.


I would encourage everyone with any kind of knowledge about the theft of my savings account and Jeffrey's involvement to the following websites.  He's been a thief now for far too long.  I won't be writing any longer until I feel safe.

Submit a tip to five or six different agencies.

Remember to be honest and tell every bit of the information that is available.   Jeffrey is trying to get me killed.  I'm afraid for my sister's life.  Someone has to stop him today!!!

Have a lousy Christmas everyone...mine will be.

If you want to save my life, send a fucking tip.  If you want to watch him kill me, don't.  As always, you people decide everyone's fate.

Until then here's Jeffrey's Christmas present: