Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Sunday, August 19, 2018

My Sick Brain


There are two parts of my brain that I think with.  One is the normal part which is highly functioning because of the technology that I have had forced into my body and requires that I think faster and plan better than seven other individuals trying to stop me.  The other half of the brain is for the gay community.  I have to think of what is best for us in this situation.

I'm trying to use both parts but it isn't easy to do.  I have so much on my mind now that I am overwhelmed.  I can't believe how little gets done while people remain fascinated by the torture that Lori imposes on me simply because all of you, don't like her.

I hate this life.  Dogs have it better than me.