Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, May 2, 2018

I Wouldn't "Like To See Someone Punch Draymond Green In The Face," Charles Barkley Could Go To Jail For It


I've told you all before that I use my experience with electronic harassment and compare it to Klay Thompson from the Golden State Warriors.  He's my "Tom Gordon", but today I wanted to talk about something I heard last night and know it is like what I go through with Lori.

First of all, I thought last night was probably Draymond Green's best game ever.  If you don't know his style, it is 100% dedication to winning.  He's not the biggest, not the most flamboyant, not the most touted, but he is the player that makes the biggest impact all around.  On a night when everyone on the team was not at their best, Draymond was.  Kicking his team in the ass to play better and do more is what he does.  People don't like that and now they think they should do what LeBron does and "get in his face".  It use to give people hope...then Kevin Durant came along.  If people could take out one of GSW's best players by getting his head out of the game...then they only had four other superstars (Andre, that's for you) to contend with.

So halftime comes and wouldn't you know it, someone from the NBA's own halftime show says, "I just want to see someone punch him in the face!"  Charles Barkley, of all people in the world, is bad mouthing Draymond Green?  Charles was one of the biggest mouths of all time!!!  He wouldn't have liked someone saying on television that they should "punch him in the mouth", yet here he was...trying to draw Draymond into it.

Look people, Lori is constantly trying to bait me into saying something on here that she can call a "crime of violence", but I'm telling you not to do that.  The fact is that there are many people that would like to do just that to Lori without me saying a word.  My opinion has nothing to do with her being a woman, it has to do with justice.  Realize you are dealing with a manipulator.  She wants someone to make that kind of mistake.  I contend she's sent me things like texts saying "u r a deadman" or "now I know why there is a bullethold in ur cardoor, too bad they missed" hoping that I will respond with something equally as illegal and inflammatory.  I never do.  Instead I showed these to the police and the wrong person was charged.  Lori likes to spoof phone numbers so, like a pussy, she can start something and not be involved.  She's an instigator, but instigating violence...is illegal Charles Barkley.

This whole controversy involving Draymond Green is meant to distract him from what he does best on the basketball floor.   He wins.  He makes a difference.  He wants another title.  People have this line on Draymond that if they can make him mad enough, he'll blow it.  Concentrate DG, this is the test of the professional that you are.

I am so proud of the way he conducts himself given all the things that happen to him out there.  Draymond is a basketball player's player.  You want him on your team and in battle.  I hope to do the same with my team and my project.  You are suppose to know who did this to you and you are suppose to act like a reasonable person to stop it.  Don't hurt Lori and Brian LaFond, even though that is something that a lot of parents might want, there is no justice in her feigning the victim of something like that.  Instead take her words and actions to task.  If she wanted you to hurt me or someone else, tell us about it.

Lori is constantly trying to find someone she can trade drugs for violence against me or a member of my family.  Her own cousin waited for me at my work and at an AM/PM just so that he could have some kind of confrontation with me.  I've had so many people that were solicited come up to me with that look in their eye...I usually deal with it.

In fact, I've had many police officers solicited by Lori to have me arrested right after I reported my rape.  Mind you, I didn't accuse Lori or Brian LaFond of that sexual assault, I accused who Lori and Brian told me committed that rape.  Once I did as I was suppose to do, Lori began soliciting police officers to have me arrested for anything they could dream up.  It was a tough time, but I realized that you can't prosecute me for something I can prove I didn't do.  So, Draymond, I am living in a situation where I am constantly being Charles Barley-ed, but in order for me to succeed, I have to see that situation for what it REALLY is and call it the way I see it.  Your mom had every right to be mad at someone trying to have her son hit in the face.  It's what a mom does.

Draymond's job now is to avoid the pitfalls of a big mouth, just like I do, and play the game better than he ever has before.  Don't let doubt creep in and don't stop playing hard.  Someone doesn't like it and it's usually the loser.