Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, December 7, 2017

Lori's Blaming Other People Again For Her OWN Behavior!!!


Who hasn't Lori blamed in the last few months for her horrific behavior?

She blames her brother, her friend Missy, someone else she's never met...etc., etc., etc.,

Let me tell you all something.  Nobody has more experience with Typhoon Lori than me.  It's her.  She's the one.  She's behind it.  She's the person that everyone is tired of being threatened by.  She's the psycho.  She's the one that acts like a child.  She's the one that blames her "family".  She's the one!!!

There is no need for everyone to panic, she's just acting like she always does...an inncent virgin that "would never do these things." (Insert vomiting here)

For a little girl that says she doesn't know anybody, she sure does act like she knows everything again.  People, she isn't near me.  She wouldn't be allowed near me without the police being called.  I would never go in the vicinity of where she is and don't know where she is.  If I heard she was somewhere, I'd go the opposite direction.  I want absolutely nothing to do with her.  I never have and never will.

She's dangerous.  She's physically assaulted me before and I can prove it with my own blood.  There is no other way to say it other than there is a criminal and a victim.  I've got the injuries and the police reports and the medical files to show which one I am.  I work full time.  I have an accounting of every single penny I've ever made.  I've never missed a tax return and I have nothing to hide.  Lori, on the other hand has nothing but fear for the lies she's told about me and everyone else.  If she's afraid for her life, she need not fear it for me.  I wouldn't want to have anything to do with her.  I have no violent feelings at all toward her.  I want justice for my boyfriend and my friends.  If she's the criminal, then what she fears is the law.  Not me.

I have the right to protect the people that I employed while working as a police informant and the people that I love.  That must scare Lori because she has had contact with almost all of them.  She can claim that when I tell you this, she gets afraid, but would an innocent person feel that way?  No!  An innocent person would not.  The problem is that she's done what she's done and there is nothing she can do to convince these people that she hasn't.  Even my own sister has been contacted in the past and Lori thinks she can control her too.  There isn't any way that Lori isn't involved heavily in this crime.  There is too much evidence and too many lies on her part.  I won't give her the satisfaction of saying anything else.

She's suspicious on the most lenient end of this investigation...and on the other end she is as guilty as anybody could be.

She shows up where she shouldn't be.  She leaves things behind that she shouldn't have.  She talks way more than she should.  She changes her story every minute of the day.  She has no income that can be verified through the federal OR state government.  She's lying to all of you and she's caught.  She thinks that she can posture and flex and scream, but the simple fact is that I'm the calm person.  I'm the one that figured her out.  I'm the one that has the friends that know her for a LONG time and she's not able to fix any of that.

Threats of violence and whining and crying aren't doing anything but making her look more guilty.  Who would spend this kind of time on something that she wasn't guilty of?