Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, September 11, 2017

Guess Whose Lips Have Always Been The Loosest Around?


If "Loose Lips Sink Ships" Lori LaTattle is the Pearl Harbor of Palm Springs Gay Community.  She's got to be the loosest lipped girl in the universe.  When it comes to loose, she and her brother couldn't hold on to a submarine sandwich between the two of them, if you know what I mean...lol.

These two have the biggest mouths and the loosest morals of any two tattle talers in the universe and boy do they like to lie.  One of the best story lines to follow right now in this investigation is the one that starts the longest time ago with my father.  These two have the most problems right now trying to figure out how they got involved in something that they talked about for years, have written about in diaries, bragged about to everyone and now, there is hard core evidence supporting....and can't figure out how I couldn't have played a part in telling either one of them about it.  I didn't.  In fact, I've never even spoken to any of my closest friends about it.  Not one of my dearest friends of my entire life have ever heard me mention the story of my father's arrest ever...not even one single time...not once.  In forty years not one of them has ever heard a word from my mouth about it.  They never asked and I never mentioned it to any of them.  That's the absolute truth.  Ask any of them.  So what Lori and Brian tell you they know, didn't come from me telling someone, my sister telling someone, my family telling someone...nobody but the accuser or his family...and that's a big assed problem for Lori and Brian, because they happen to have a history of accusing adults of molesting children.

This is going to get this police chief in a lot of hot water too.  Hold on Bryan Reyes, you don't know half of who you helped out in that rape case yet do you?

One aspect that Chief Reyes is not aware of in this case is that two remote neural monitoring victims in this strange case, both Bessie Smith and myself, were underage minors that testified in this case for the defense of my father.  My sister was another minor that testified.  None of this is in any of the transcripts that were recovered in the possession of Lori and her brother, that were from the accuser's family and abandoned at one of the homes that was once occupied by the LaTweeker children.   Just in case anyone is wondering, stalking minor witnesses from a criminal case, is a major felony.  Stalking them in their adulthood is still a major felony.  Doing this for the family of the accuser that was found to be lying, is considered revenge...and is highly illegal.  When you consider that there is evidence that I was infected by Lori, allegedly with her HIV virus only 8 or so years after the "not guilty" verdict and harassed constantly almost every single day after the verdict was handed down, you can understand that I was a victim of her rage at that verdict.  My sister lost her husband under some very suspicious circumstances that were likely caused by the implantation of myself and Bryan Anderson with these devices and some very misleading information that was texted to my brother in law just prior to his shooting death via text.

Lori is known to instigate confrontations via text messages and message spoofing using this system and is suspected of igniting a set of circumstances that led to a confrontation that may have resulted in his untimely death.  Though the initial blush of the crime appears as self defense with the immediate players, the underlying circumstance is a set up that only someone playing those players could have known about through over heard conversations using this system could have been aware of.  The location of the shooting, the circumstances of the shooting and the timing of the confrontation tend to lend to the theory that Lori had something to do with it.  I am almost certain that a check of text messages before that "self defense" shooting will prove that Lori pressed all the buttons to make it happen...and the result was a wrongful death that didn't have to happen.  Remember my brother in law was shot in self defense by Lori's uncle at her aunt's home....just down the street from his house...on the night I got back from New York City....when Lori knew things that she was passing along to my brother in law secretly without our knowledge.  My brother in law was buying drugs from Lori, he told me that....and what Lori instigated may have resulted in his death.

Lori also visited that home, allegedly and took a picture of that bloody sidewalk and captioned the picture, "beautiful sidewalk", covered in blood.  Who would do that?

She also visited that home another time when my car was there with a bullet hole in the car door when her uncle was working on it for me to drive.  Two visits to photograph two times that my sister's family members either died or almost were killed.

Revenge?  For what?

Lori isn't stable...loose lips?

Bryan Anderson knows where Lori was when he brought her home for my brother in law's funeral...she wasn't at the gravesite, what was she like then?  What was her demeanor and what did she tell him to tell me?

My opinion is this...what she tried to cause in the early 1980's didn't happen and she's been trying to rectify that situation ever since.  Thanks to Bryan Reyes, she's almost gotten away with it again and again, but there is significant evidence now that will link her to something that she may not ever be able to explain.  My father's accuser isn't the only person that she's approached to accuse him either...there are more...and they refused.  One of these men is a friend of mine and I'm sure he's ready to let Lori have it.