Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Climbing Out of the Sewer: Escaping Lori and Brian's System of Torture and Lies


I don't have any idea where Lori gets the impression that Jeffrey or his wife had anything to do with me being employed right now, but if she has told any of you that this is the case, it is a bald faced lie.  I am employed simply because I worked really hard at finding a job and I got lucky.  I found a job at a place with some really nice people that knew what they were looking for and took a chance on me.  They needed someone with experience and I did my best to show them that I could do the job.  I am certain that Lori, David, Brian and the rest of Lori's roommates will be making their usual phone calls to management and the owners to complain about me, but I have already set in motion the fact that I have a stalker and that she has been a problem in the past.  I am also working harder than ever at this job to  maintain a professional atmosphere.  I am trying my best to let them know that Lori is a psycho that will call and complain at the drop of a hat and has nothing to do with that job.

I will complain to the local sheriff if there is one single incident of her calling and making a harassing statement to my boss and I find out about it.  This job is providing me with an income and that is keeping me alive.  I like where I work but I should be working elsewhere and making a lot more money.  This isn't where I belong.

I am making the most of it and I won't tolerate any of my coworkers being harassed nor any of my customers.  So this time, if I find out about any foul play I am prepared to go to the sheriff.

I am going to, as Lori says, "Escape her," using her own language....this is what she actually says about people that leave her system of torture.