Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Killing Someone's Dream...


When this all began and my father was arrested, I was about 10 or 11 years old and I can remember thinking that my life was going to change forever.  It did.  He was in jail for molesting some boy in high school, which was in all the papers.  I was asked by my mom if he'd molested me, which I was sickened by.  Of course he hadn't.  It began three years of nightmarish rumors in our town and a long trial which cost my family a fortune and a ton of stress.  It wasn't until three summers later that he was acquitted and it was over...but my life was changed forever.  I didn't know it then but it was all because of Laurie and her lying and hatred of my family.

Some forty years later, with the help of Jeffrey Katzenberg, she's still ruining my life for fun.  It's no different than it was than when I was 9.  It's still just me sitting alone with my thoughts of how awful it feels to be so different than everyone else and not being able to defend myself against it.  It's still the hateful little bitch causing all the problems that she can with all the lies that she can doing all the damage she can with the help of the most evil man from Hollywood.  Even after she's infected his own son and robbed his own home to do it. He is either a fool or a sadist.  Regardless, the man is a complete asshole for doing this with her to my family.

His latest accomplishment is three full days of destroying my health, my dream and my project.  He's taken my money, as you all know, and for the second time he's taken away my ability to see a doctor that could help with all of the problems that come from having a skull that was smashed into pieces like concrete hit with a sledgehammer many times.  He knows that it happened, saw the MRI's, and because his girlfriend Missy was involved in the cover-up, he feels sorry for her...so he won't let me pay for my own insurance.  What's worse, he told my sister that he wouldn't keep me from seeing this doctor again, but lied to her about it.  She's the one that apparently gave him my money in the first place.  He's been lying since November but won't give it back.  Now how in the world is he keeping that money from me?  She wants it back, I want it back but he keeps saying he doesn't have the authority to do that....huh?  He's fucked.

Next he did the most despicable thing of all.  He knows that I've never wanted anything more than to return to the job that I've missed since I resigned.  Working for the Justice Department in San Diego.  Fearing that I would get this project done, he told the person that I am friendly with that he shouldn't hire me by using this system and finding out that I applied there.  He literally spied on me using this system from his son's home and called the boss and had my application thrown away.  I specifically have told him not to interfere in my life.  Mind you I am eating cat food right now because I have no money.  I have nothing.  He literally told this person not to hire me and not to do anything with me.  He destroyed my dream.  I am completely qualified to do this job, perhaps overqualified.  Entry level.  The didn't so much as interview me.  My friend didn't so much as say anything but "thanks".  I've never been so humiliated in my life.  This was someone that I've told people I love like a brother.  Jeffrey made it look like I was lying.  He made me look foolish.  He made me look like some kind of chump.  I fucking hate him for it too.  He literally must have told this person to treat me like he didn't even know me and he did.  

Friendship and loyalty to me are way more important than money and reputation.  So I wrote this boss back and wished him well and ended our friendship.  I will never again be treated like this.  I won't let people talk to Jeffrey and treat me like dirt again.  I was friends with this person and his wife for years and years.  One conversation with this asshole and my dream was shattered.  I want you all to know that I think that is the sickest thing I've ever heard.  You know what Jeffrey told my sister...he thought it was a good thing I applied to San Diego...my parents would be happy...then he sabotaged it behind our backs.  That's the kind of shit head he is.  Vindictive and evil.

My dad looked at me and asked me if I'd heard from San Diego today and I told him it was over and I wouldn't get the job.  He looked really disappointed in me.  It's my fault is the expression.  He literally hates me.  I'm the biggest loser in his eyes and it is all because of Jeffrey Katzenberg.  If I could kill Shrek right now I would.  That fucking ogre would be dead and buried and I burn his fucking corpse.