Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Hey, I Need A Job, Badly. Because of This Situation, My Life Is Crazy and I Want To Be Working


Hey everyone,

Look, it's been a long time since I've had to move out of my home and we sold it.  Living in 29 Palms has become horrible.  I got a job and Jeffrey's friends ruined that whole thing for me.  I got it and someone called and gave them the impression that I would be leaving the area.  I know it was Laurie.  There really are no opportunities in the area where I live to do anything.  Jeffrey knew this when he started this whole plan of stealing my money and forcing me to work while my whole disability thing was fucked up.  I am not one to sit around and I am dying to go back to work.

I am having to live with my parents right now and escape during the day time to keep myself from going crazy.   There isn't anything more that I would like to do than get away from Laurie and Jeffrey.  I don't want to live in this area.  I had $27,000 saved, but Jeffrey stole it from me and refuses to give it back.  His whole attitude is that he was "trying to protect me" and that is the biggest lie of all.

I need a job and I need to be out of this area.

Any ideas?

My resume is on here...of course, Laurie will download it and use it to conjure up some kind of lie for some other reason, but I am the best worker around.