Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, March 20, 2017

It's Time For A Kyle/Christopher To Sister Talk

Christopher you have my permission to talk to my sister, without Jeffrey's permission then talk to my parents.  You need to talk to her just like Kyle does. You know what I mean.  You have been my boyfriend now for nine years and you are a part of my family.  This money that is missing was for us.  I do not want to live here and it is OUR money.  I saved it for you and me.  We need to get out of this area to work on this case.  My sister needs to know that we need it to leave.  You have to tell the truth to my parents the same way that I had to tell your mom and family the truth.  You have a right to be truthful to my family the way I was truthful to yours.  You shouldn't have to look bad to my mom and dad because of decisions that she has made.  That isn't fair of her or Jeffrey.  You have the right to look like a participant in this family too.  Like a willing and equal participant and she can't make you look different.  Just because you are my boyfriend you don't have to look any different than someone else in this family.  You have the right to look just as equal and loving as everyone else without looking like you didn't care.  Tell Jeffrey and Marilyn to stay out.  If you need an introduction take Kenny, Scott or Bryan.  All of them are easily ready to do that....they are perfect for that job.