Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Another Text From Uncle Phil's Dildo...Laurie's Pretending To Be My Uncle Now, How Cute!


You may have to wait for the online book from Amazon on iPads from Apple computers to see the full story about "Uncle Phil's Dildo" when you read the book "The Stranger Inside Me" about this crime, bur for now, you can learn about who Uncle Phil is by reading this post.  Laurie, our dear torture expert, likes to call herself, Uncle Phil...and her dildo, well is used in various and salacious ways.  Remember yesterday's text message from my Uncle Kim, well, it wasn't from him.  It was from her.  We've done some research and it was from Laurie, as most of you have figured out.  Since it made me mad, or at least, I made you think it did, she sent a second one.  She took the bait again...cheese, bait...snap, I caught the rat again!!!

Laurie falls for everything I put out there.  I knew talking to my uncle about the missing money would bring out the criminal...and it has.  Just like I thought it would.

This is what she sent this morning:

AA teaches us to accept responsibility for our actions! I heard you went off on your mother, again!!!  Really, Kevin, she gave you your life, TWICE now!!  What more do you expect from a parent something you know nothing about.  An old fashioned ass whipping would be a great place to start!  Go off on your father and I hope he thumps you.   He is a strong man.  I  know.  I wish he would toss you out.  But your loving mother would not hear of it.  You are playing Sis and we all see it.  You are a smart man Kevin.  Use that for something positive in your life.  If I had gone off on my mom dad would kick my ass!!  You respect nothing.  Even yourself!!  I'm very blunt.  Like your sister!  Great  full you are not! Selfish you are.  Respect for others none.  I've seen it Kevin and I only get around you occasionally it's easy to see!  We around you are also smart.  I'm pissed.  Stop this shit. (49)  Get out of 29 and get your life back!

Does this sound familiar to his mother or his sister?  This isn't something that my uncle would ever send to me.  I know for a fact that this came from Junior Punior and his fucked up sister.  I know what they've sent in the past and I know this is using my Uncle's Verizon phone number and it is a terrorist threat that I am now asking be investigated and sent to the FBI.  I am certain that he did not send this to me.  It s from the person that shot me in San Diego in 2003.  He and his sister are behind this and the "bullet to the head" shooting used the same phone to send my sister a message the other day too.